Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been on this journey for a few months, should get my approval next week. But I just got the results from my endoscopy polyps I had removed....

I have been diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumors. Cancer. I have cancer. It's truly a miracle to me that they found this, and that they wouldn't have found it had I not chose to get this surgery. That a woman of 25 would not receive an endoscopy just because, but I made the decision. I'm horrified. My daughter just turned 1... I can't even look at her without tearing up. Why is this happening to me when I am sitting her dieting my ass off, walking, preparing mentally for me to get my weight and life n better health, and now this? Everything may happen for a reason, but I'm not getting this one,

I will be having surgery tomorrow to see if this tumor has spread into my intestines, but to also remove the tumor in my stomach.

God bless you all beginning this journey to not have the news I have received. If anyone else has got this news, please reach out to me. I'm scared. :(

Praying for you sweetie! No matter what the outcome, fight! Be a fighter and you tell that cancer who is boss! You CAN do this! Be strong! HUGS and LOTS of prayers!

OMG, truly a blessing for you to have pursued weight loss surgery to have found the cancer. I pray that it has not spread anywhere else and that you recover soon.

God has a plan for you...and part of that plan was for you to find this because of your decision. It's a blessing that they caught it and that it will be treated. (((Hugs))) I know you don't see that plan yet, but He will reveal all in the fullness of His time.

Good luck! Please let us know once surgery is over. :)

I will be praying for you. This was truly a blessing that they found it now. I hope everything goes well.

I can't imagine what kind of blow that would have been. Noone would be expecting to get that news, let alone someone of your age. I am sure you are in great hands for your further surgery and treatment, and the fact that they caught it so early must be helpful. (((hugs)))

I'm so sorry that you got this horrible news. You'll be on my heart, and in my thoughts and prayers in the days and weeks to come. Please keep us updated.

Hang in there.

I wish I could say I understand. I have never lived through what you are right now so I won't say I understand why something like this would happen. But I do thank God that it was found! I am praying for you that this turns out well for you. *Hugs*

I know you may feel alone, and we are only people on computers talking through this forum, but you have people rooting for you, cheering for you and praying for you.

Eric

I'm so sorry. You'll be in my prayers.

I'll be pulling for you. Please keep us informed as you go through this.

I'm a 2 1/2 year survivor of breast cancer. My husband asked why I wasn't angry when I got my diagnosis and I told him it only meant God had a different plan for my life. This was the way He would prepare me to serve Him in a way I couldn't before. I fought the disease every step of the way to get a chance to serve that purpose. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers every day, sweetie. Please keep us posted. (((HUGS)))

I've been on this journey for a few months, should get my approval next week. But I just got the results from my endoscopy polyps I had removed....

I have been diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumors. Cancer. I have cancer. It's truly a miracle to me that they found this, and that they wouldn't have found it had I not chose to get this surgery. That a woman of 25 would not receive an endoscopy just because, but I made the decision. I'm horrified. My daughter just turned 1... I can't even look at her without tearing up. Why is this happening to me when I am sitting her dieting my ass off, walking, preparing mentally for me to get my weight and life n better health, and now this? Everything may happen for a reason, but I'm not getting this one,

I will be having surgery tomorrow to see if this tumor has spread into my intestines, but to also remove the tumor in my stomach.

God bless you all beginning this journey to not have the news I have received. If anyone else has got this news, please reach out to me. I'm scared. :(

Praying hard for you!!!! I'm truly shocked to read this... :( You're so young to go through that. However please know that if you weren't dieting for the sleeve you never would have found those tumors. You are on your way to better health in more ways that you originally thought.

STAY STRONG!! Scared I'm sure is a normal response - but stay strong and FIGHT!! You have a little baby that needs you. If you can find any reasons to do that do it for her. In the mean time I'm here praying for you and I'm sure there are many others out there praying for you too.

This journey you are now beginning may not make any sense right now, but it will in time. In the mean time though - forage on and stay positive.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, especially at such a young age. Keep the Faith and know that lots of people are praying for you and wishing you all the best.

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. You will get through this! Prayers sent your way!