Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think its good to have food to chew. I don't know if I would be able to do all liquids for 2 weeks. I would make myself do it but it would definately be hard.

I'm on day 3 per-op. I'm so hungry, too. I find it difficult that others in the house can eat (and of course should!) but it makes this pre-op thing even harder. I've been very grumpy with my family.

I'll have to try medifast. My sister had this surgery 4 yrs ago and says I have to find a Protein I can drink. She liked syntha-6. I would kill for an egg!!! When you're hungry, you're grumpy for sure. I've only gotten down 3 shakes. I'm supposed to have 5 a day.

I'm on day 3 per-op. I'm so hungry' date=' too. I find it difficult that others in the house can eat (and of course should!) but it makes this pre-op thing even harder. I've been very grumpy with my family.[/quote']

Good luck jsbella, I try to stay upstairs when my family is eating downstairs. I hear things get better after day 3. I am drinking a Protein shake right now and on this site to keep myself occupied. My energy level is a little low as well so after work I ave been nursing the headaches, showering, and relaxing. When are you getting sleeved?

I'm on day 3 per-op. I'm so hungry, too. I find it difficult that others in the house can eat (and of course should!) but it makes this pre-op thing even harder. I've been very grumpy with my family.

I have been a grouch too! Luckily my husband is dieting with me, so we are equally grouchy. We've made a pact to not take it out on each other, but it is not easy!

How am I going to keep this up for another 19 days???

Hey guys, for encouragement, go read the thread "What are you looking forward to?". It's got some great stuff! This could help deal with the pre-op challenges. Come on, Tuesday!

Today has been a rough day!!! Day 1 pre-op and I have the headache...surgery is July 9th!!!

I'm right there with you...same surgery date. I'm on day 6 of liquids and feeling better. Nothing is going to stop me now.

I'm July 10th :)....and have to follow a 2 week liquid diet...on day 5...gotten a little better simply because I have alot of variety but it's easier at work since I'm preoccupied and have set lunch and break...

I'm post op 3 weeks on Tuesday. some things that were helpful to me during the full liquid time is Trader Joe's Soups. I wish i had thought of the carb smart ice creams as well. and popsicles are awesome. the no sugar added breyer's fruit are awesome. really what pulled me through the full liquid time was those trader joe soups, though. seriously. Tomato basil, butternut squash, black bean Soup.< /p>