Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Addicted To Exercise

Oh my goodness! I never thought i would enjoy working out, but this natural high I am feeling is amazing. I love the sweat. I love pushing myself and i love the results. I'm so proud of myself!

i feel the same

Please tell me it is so much easier without hauling all that weight around.

I love to exercise now, too! It IS easier without hauling all that extra weight around! :) I feel out of sorts now when I don't get my exercise in every day. :)

Congrats, I know what ya mean! For me, I love that testosterone rush I get from lifting! I'm a bit addicted to it.

The results are always the greatest enjoyment. Proof all the hard work is WORKing! Keep it up, you have a lot to look forward to. :) Not only that, you will hit all your goals that much faster.

Me too! Ive been going to the gym anywhere between 2-4 times per week (the other days are days I work, and 12 hr shifts as a med/surg RN is workout enough lol) and today was the best one yet! I did 32 minutes on the elliptical and 2.3 miles! I feel great!!

I want to start classes soon.. I'm going to join a kickboxing gym probably in sept to mix it up a little ... But for now I am going to keep challenging myself

I wish that I could get addicted to exercise!!

I'm an "addictical." (I love the elliptical) I try to go to the gym 5 days a week now. It IS easier hauling around less weight.... I get my feelings all hurt on days when things get in the way of gym time. :angry::D

Yeah, I actually had a little "time of intense fellowship"with wifey last week,over .... You guessed it ;Gym time! That alone is a NSV for me!

Gym time is invoilable, non-skippable, and you WILL be disappointed if you expect me to skip the gym for less than a cataclysmic event! :)