Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Got Surgery Date Of July 25Th!

Sorry I screwed up my last post as June and can't figure out how to delete it!

Anywho- I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's finally coming true! Can't wait for this new life! I'm a July Sleevester!

Anyone have the same date?

Johnathan

Congrats! Don't worry about having a post with errors. You can edit your post I know. I have to do it all the time. Its a button at the bottom of your post that says, well, EDIT. Teehee. I don't know how to delete it though.

I wouldnt worry about it, you are just sooo excited, who can blame you! I screw up all the time and just edit it. Congrats again!

I have to say that I'm very excited also that my pre-op diet consists of day before surgery Clear liquids only! Thank GOD I have no 2 weeks of liquids because I was really dreading that!

My life is going to change and I don't think I've ever been so excited about anything!!!

Congrats! Don't worry about having a post with errors. You can edit your post I know. I have to do it all the time. Its a button at the bottom of your post that says, well, EDIT. Teehee. I don't know how to delete it though.

Thank you!!!! I noticed you are almost to Goal in 9 months!!! AMAZING! Congrats! I wanted to ask about your exercise because I am so worried about the loose skin from losing so fast. I'm worried I won't be able to work out to keep up with the weight loss or maybe I can and am just over thinking it or worrying i'll look like a blob of skin on my stomach.

My main problem is my stomach and chest..my arms aren't horribly big, and my legs are actually fairly in shape.

I will get a Tummy Tuck if i need it but God would I love to not have to do that. I am lucky enough to have my age on my side, at 27 my skin still has a good elasticity to it.

Thanks for the support!

Johnathan

Anywho- I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's finally coming true! Can't wait for this new life! I'm a July Sleevester!

Johnathan

I'm July 31st!!!!! Congrats

I'm July 31st!!!!! Congrats

Thank you!! And Congrats to you too! Aren't you just so dang ready to start this & get on with our new lives? I would go in tomorrow if they would let me LOL

I'm July 25th too!!! Go us!

That's AWESOME!!!! Let's stay in touch! I'd love to chat and see how we do after our surgeries! Aren't you just over the moon about this??? I know I am! Add me as a friend?

Johnathan

Im July 25th too.. Super excited. I already started the count down. Monday i go for my pre admit testing.

Im July 25th too.. Super excited. I already started the count down. Monday i go for my pre admit testing.

Congrats!!! So happy!!! Lets stay in touch!

Johnathan

When do u go for your pre admit testing? Im a little nerves about that. I think cause i have no idea what they r doing...lol

Where is your surgery taking place at? Im in Ohio

Actually I'm going later this evening to the hospital (since my DR. is out of state) to do my lab work, EKG, and Chest X-Ray. I live in Ga but am having my surgery done in Louisiana. My best friend lives there and is going to help me during recovery. I'm so excited!!!!

You have nothing to worry about with the pre admit testing! Idk exactly what tests you have to get done but the only other thing I can think of would be an EGD(upper endoscopy). That's nothing major really either.

Let me know how your testinng goes and when you go!

Good luck and stay excited and positive!

Johnathan

Actually I'm going later this evening to the hospital (since my DR. is out of state) to do my lab work' date=' EKG, and Chest X-Ray. I live in Ga but am having my surgery done in Louisiana. My best friend lives there and is going to help me during recovery. I'm so excited!!!!

You have nothing to worry about with the pre admit testing! Idk exactly what tests you have to get done but the only other thing I can think of would be an EGD(upper endoscopy). That's nothing major really either.

Let me know how your testinng goes and when you go!

Good luck and stay excited and positive!

Johnathan[/quote']

My pre admit testing is on Monday at 730am. I should get more excited after that :-)

How did Ur test go?

Kelly