Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Swimsuit Comparison Pics! Brave, I Know!

Yay for you - you look great!! I bet you feel great!!

What can I add that hasn't been said... you look great! Full of confidence and happy, not forgetting healthy! Good for you on getting that bikini body out... if I looked as good as you, I would do the same! =]

Woooow and Awesome! You look hot and your confidence shows! Good for you! You are truly an inspiration. I am one day post-op and I need to see incredible inspiration like this. I really hope that I can wear a bikini for myself and my husband one day.

you look fantastic!!!!!!

Incredible job! You look great! All the posts are right on the mark! You should be very proud of yourself! Amazing accomplishment! :)

You look FABULOUS! I have way too much loose skin in the abdomen area to ever consider a bikini these days. I have recently started some weight training, but it's gonna take a knife and a skilled surgeon to really make it possible to ever wear a two piece.

You should be really proud of yourself!

You look incredible!

Wow! You look great! I would not even guess you were the same person. Congrats on a healthier you!

You look amazing! You are an inspiration!!! Im so happy for you! :)

Way to go!!!!

I know this is a brave move on my part but here goes.... The first pic is of me last spring in Brazil (far left) (234 lbs). I was there visiting for a wedding and this pic was taken by my brazilian family and I didnt know it would eventually end up on Facebook! I was so embarrassed by it. I got tagged in it and it went all over my page and everyone saw it before I could get it taken down. Anyways.....The second and third pics are of me at the beach last week (147 lbs). I have a funny tan line on my belly that we all thought was hilarious. I do think there is quite a bit of difference that nearly 90 pounds makes! I am no supermodel but I thought I looked decent in a bikini, my first one in 22 years! I wore five different ones, one for every day at the beach! I was only a little bit self conscious in them. A huge leap for me!post-13655-13813659072438_thumb.jpg post-13655-13813659072859_thumb.jpg post-13655-13813659073516_thumb.jpg

you are smokin' hot!!!!

WOW!!!!! You look fabulous! Way to go! What an inspiration!

Wow Im floored you look fabulous.

WOW! You look amazing! Your arms and stomach look great! You've done a fabulous job! Congrats! :)

I hope I look as good as you in a bikini next summer! You look great!

you look very healthy!!!