Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"just Eat Already!"

Admitted back into the hospital last night. Gall bladder this time' date=' comes out at noon. Cause I haven't been through enough...

[/quote']

Geeze, hon!!! So sorry you are continuing to have problems :(

I'm guessing you had a gall bladder attack!? Good news is you won't have to have one of those again!

I hope you are improving from your other setbacks... Can't imagine dealing with everything you are going through!! You are one strong lady! Hang in there!

Thank you all, again you have no idea how much your support helps me get through <3

Acute something or other. I had sludge in it when I stayed the 3 weeks, and they said it SHOULD go away on its own. It got worse and inflamed and my gal bladder wasn't contracting like it should of. I know it's a typical complication and I have a major family history so I guess I can't say I'm not surprised, just overwhelmed. It's not crazy pain though, just uncomfortable. Sleeve hurt more (: stent comes out next Wednesday so PRAYING the staple line leak is cleared up and on the road to healthy again!!!

Wow, I just read through this whole thread. I want to tell you I am so impressed with your attitude. You have been going through sheer hell and have managed to keep yourself respectable and pleasant. That says a lot!! I'm so sorry you've been having so many troubles. Just keep looking ahead to the day when this is all behind you. hugs.

My dear...you are amazingly strong!!! I am so sorry you are going through so much! Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers!!! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!!!

Ashlee - words cannot express my empathy for you. It's just too much. I aspire to be as strong as you. Stay strong girl! Prayers to you always.

Happier update!!! So they screwed up and scheduled me for an endo not a stent removal, gi dr refused as its been 4 weeks, minimum of 6 needed. Weelllllllll I was so nauseas and dry heaving all night, ended up BACK in the hospital. Stent shifted!. While the drs argued about taking it out for a few days I started spiking fevers and got sick. They thought it was my picc line so they took it out, sent the end to the lab, and out another in my left arm. Gi dr finally took it out and come to find out, it shifted and dug into my esophagus!! So that's probably why I got sick!!! They still have me on 2 Hugh dose antibiotics and an anti fungal IV just incase. And best news of all, LEAK HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next step: baby steps to eating with my raw and collausally sore throat to blow this Popsicle stand!

YAY!!!!!!! So glad your leak is healed! Sorry about the other stuff tho. Continue taking good care of yourself! Still praying too!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so good to hear!! I hope after the infection and esophegus heal up that you will be as good as new :)

Happier update!!! So they screwed up and scheduled me for an endo not a stent removal' date=' gi dr refused as its been 4 weeks, minimum of 6 needed. Weelllllllll I was so nauseas and dry heaving all night, ended up BACK in the hospital. Stent shifted!. While the drs argued about taking it out for a few days I started spiking fevers and got sick. They thought it was my picc line so they took it out, sent the end to the lab, and out another in my left arm. Gi dr finally took it out and come to find out, it shifted and dug into my esophagus!! So that's probably why I got sick!!! They still have me on 2 Hugh dose antibiotics and an anti fungal IV just incase. And best news of all, LEAK HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next step: baby steps to eating with my raw and collausally sore throat to blow this Popsicle stand![/quote']

Any updates, girl?!

I've been home a couple weeks now. I got cleared for just about any food! I'm doing good on eatin new foods mostly no problems except froyo, milk, and pickles (that was a dumb choice!) I eat a lot of tuna though, my nut laughed thinking I was nuts till she asked what I had eaten since the previous day and most of the meals including Breakfast were tuna lol just need to get more in me, I'm afraid to eat enough as I'm afraid of getting sick. I haven't quite learned my full feeling and signals. I'm down 61? # at 185! Dropped from a 22 to a 16/14 (in between the 2) ate out for the first time today, I was nervous but it went well! I could only eat a little chicken and my waiter was very nice and understanding. My cousin asked ?s and made jokes that cheered me up and put me at ease :) how are you doing?? We should meet up again soon!

I've been home a couple weeks now. I got cleared for just about any food! I'm doing good on eatin new foods mostly no problems except froyo' date=' milk, and pickles (that was a dumb choice!) I eat a lot of tuna though, my nut laughed thinking I was nuts till she asked what I had eaten since the previous day and most of the meals including Breakfast were tuna lol just need to get more in me, I'm afraid to eat enough as I'm afraid of getting sick. I haven't quite learned my full feeling and signals. I'm down 61? # at 185! Dropped from a 22 to a 16/14 (in between the 2) ate out for the first time today, I was nervous but it went well! I could only eat a little chicken and my waiter was very nice and understanding. My cousin asked ?s and made jokes that cheered me up and put me at ease :) how are you doing?? We should meet up again soon![/quote']

I am so glad you are doing well. I have been following your story. You are an amazing and strong woman. Take care and please keep us posted.

Ashlee,

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. You are really incredible and you have an amazing attitude. I feel like I'd be a bumbling mess, but you seem to take it in stride with your head up. It's incredible how strong you are. I think you've done your share of being sick for a lifetime, so hopefully you will have stellar health once you finally get through this. I've got you in my thoughts, and I hope you continue to recover (I've got my fingers crossed for no more surprises unless they're good ones!)

So what's your gran say now that you can "just eat all ready"? Jk it's funny but as a kid I remember my dad just huffing and puffing when I would cough from a cold.. Some people care about you but just lack that little bit of patience when anyone is sick... Even when he is sick he gets annoyed at himself! Lol

So glad you're getting better!

So happy your doing better! You are such a strong women