Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's been 2 years now and 120 less of me . I was doing laundry today hanging my shirts and still in aww that the size small is mine hanger them on a hanger when my size use to be 2 xl. And sometime stretching them if y'all know what I mean The energy and heathy me is so worth it . I wish I had this forum when I had my surgery it is slots of good info on here and everyone is different but hearing so many stories is awesome thank y'all for sharing

It's been 2 years

Thank you for sharing your story

Its great to hear from people like you who have successfully kept their weight off for a period of time. i know of course you will continue and continue to keep your weight off forever

Glad you found this board - sooner than later - as in our sleeve too

sleevers will also be just as successful as you - we must be optimistic and the weight loss will be permanent, it will happen.

My DH will tell will me his favorite quote from Star Trek

Do or Do not

There is no Try

continued success

best

kathy

Congrats on a losing 120lbs and maintaing... I am nearly two years out too!

This is a great post, especially for the newbies... and for us old hands too! How did you find the transition to maintance - I am not at goal yet, but doing everything I can to get there... my body is not co-operating with my mind...lol!

Congrats on your loss. ; ) glad you could join us. This is a great board. Im preop, but my Doc and Nut feel Im one if the best prepped patients they've seen. Mainly due to the info here. Keep up the great work.

I found that it was diffcult from time to time I am at my goal weight Of 118. I am 51years old and I wasn't sure I'd get here I laughed when they gave me the goal weight That was what I weighed when grad hs get to it. Was a journey but the best thing so far is when I joined kettle bell class it works everything. I have been it it for 6. Months and have toned lose skin. I toned 15 inches now as far as I eat it is not much I start with Protein always and I from time to time. Drink a Protein Shake I know everyone get tired of them but to keep protien up I will from time to time. Thanks y'all for words of kindness they are appreciated.

I was 2 yrs out also on April 30th. I haven't been on in a long time,life just gets too busy. I lost 80 lbs and have gained back 10, I am trying to get back into working out and need motivated!!! Congrats on rocking the sleeve :)

Yes I think the exercising helps so much I set a goal ill never go over. Get u an exercise buddy. Because it helps I try my best to stay away from junk but I sure love Cookies where I haven't before I got sleeved I drink coffee too if I can help and give support I will

Congratulations on your loss, and definitely thanks for checking in at 2 years. I think it's nice for everyone to hear from long-time sleevers, whether or not you've stayed at your goal weight, just to get a reality check about living the long-term sleeve life. :-) Glad to hear you're doing so well.

What is kettle bell?

congrats!!!!