Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I ditto what Lissa stated! You are not done losing weight' date=' in fact, you have just begun! I can't wait for you to experience putting on your slacks in the AM and by mid afternoon, suddenly, they're baggy! Such an awesome NSV! Hang in there, it will happen over night. ;)[/quote']

I've told a few people what you said. I really would like to not be able to fit my current clothes. How long were your incision sites sore? I still can't wear pants without being uncomfortable

I ditto what Lissa stated! You are not done losing weight' date=' in fact, you have just begun! I can't wait for you to experience putting on your slacks in the AM and by mid afternoon, suddenly, they're baggy! Such an awesome NSV! Hang in there, it will happen over night. ;)[/quote']

I've told a few people what you said. I really would like to not be able to fit my current clothes. How long were your incision sites sore? I still can't wear pants without being uncomfortable

@ dorrie robles. Omg. I thought I was going crazy when that happened to me (pants big by the end of the day.)

I was down a pound this am but I am moving very slowly on the scale the last two weeks. However, I am losing inches from my waist. I think that all the exercise that I am doing is putting on muscle. As i gain muscle and lose fat my clothes fit better ,so I believe.

Hey I was sleeved on May 29th. I am having trouble eating and drinking enough. I am so worried about protein' date=' but I'm getting better everyday. It just seems I haven't loss much. I lost 20lbs and have been stuck here for a week. It seems since I only consume about 12oz of food a day I would lose weight purely based on that. It is very depressing. I can't eat... and I'm still fat. Can someone pls Help....![/quote']

I was sleeved on the 30th. I stalled a little bit for a week. I them figured 2 things-I was not walking enough and I was constipated. MOm fixed it and this morning the scaled moved 2 lbs. However- we are in the 3rd week stall. Apparently week 3-6 are tricky. lots of stalling- but dont worry about it.

Fluid and Protein. Keep ur chin up!!

I am glad I am not the only one going through this. I was sleeved the 29 as well, a d have been at a stall. Thought is was me. Just been eating fish and veggies

I was surprised that i gained a pound I'm only 2wks out Tuesday ..i wad waiting on the stall...but not to gain a pound. Plus i get my Fluid and Protein a day..someone please tell where i am going wrong..

I was surprised that i gained a pound I'm only 2wks out Tuesday ..i was waiting on the stall...but not to gain a pound. Plus i get my Fluid and Protein a day..someone please tell where i am going wrong..

I had surgery 5/21 (a lap band to sleeve revision). I lost 30 in 2.5 months preop. I have lost 15 in the first two weeks postop, but have gained 1 pound in the last 13 days. I am trying hard not to be discouraged and feel like once again a weight loss method that did not work. I have to remember I lost 45 lbs in 3 months and my body does not know what to do. I too have followed directions to a tee. I know this will work in the long run for all of us new and stalled.

OMG does this really happen?? I cannot wait for this day!!!

I decided I'm going to look at the scale once a week or every other week.. But if it starts to stress me I will put it away and judge by my cloths I am more than just a number.

Hey guys i lost a pound yay...

awesome! :)

awesome! :)

I am really happy to see the scale move. I am wondering when will I feel normal again? When will the pain stop? The area in my chest in the middle between my breast is sore pain full and feels like it moves when I'm laying down. Then the right side of my stomach is tender and sometimes feel like big knot. And When will I be able to eat? I am great with Water and milk watered juice...(liquids) but I can find meal that I good with. So when (how long) when can I eat again?