Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Light Weight Sleevers With 125 Or Less To Loss

I wanted to start a topic for those sleevers who have about 125lbs pounds or less to lose. What are your result? How is the extra skin? How was you weightloss journey because you have less to lose? Did you stall a lot? How long did it take to show results?

interested in this as well.

I'm interested too!

My starting weight was 206 lbs....my goal was to lose 80 lbs. I reached my goal in 8 months with zero stalls. I consistently lost weight every week. I did join a gym but in no way was I doing anything vigorous...I started walking on a treadmill at 2.5 mph, thats all I could do.

As for extra skin, I have a small bit of excess skin on my belly, hips and arms, but only noticable to me...someday It'd be fun to have plastic surgery but it isn't really necessary at all. I went from a size 18 (that was getting tight) to a 4. I've now lost 84 lbs and weigh 121...I feel amazing and truth be told it was the easiest thing I have ever done. Of course the first couple weeks on the liquid diet and the next few weeks on restriction were difficult but that seems like the blink of an eye now. Now I eat literally whatever I want, but I track every single calorie on myfitnesspal.com.

Good luck to all....I have absolutely loved this path!!

And one should proof read before posting. :)

I had my sugery on May 16th and my goal was to lose 90lbs. I started at 275 on the pre-op diet, and on the date of the sugery I was 267. I am now overall 32lbs down(243) in less than a month from sugery! :)

jailynn there is a way to make corrections to a post you have made. I would be lost without it. At the bottom of your post, next to MultiQuote, is a faint outline of the word edit. Click on that and you will be able to make changes to your post even after publishing it.

Hiya,

I am nearly two years out now. My surgeon set me a goal of losing 6 stone - 84lb and I have an ultimate goal to be under 10 stone or under 140lb.

I have lost 74lb, and I am doing all I can to get to my surgeon's goal, at least.

I have gone from a UK 22-24 to a comfortable UK14 (my original goal size) and have been in this size since around Feb, but I did notice that even when the scale wasn't moving, I was getting smaller and changing shape.

I have been a really slow loser throughout the whole process... but prior to the sleeve, I have NEVER lost more than 7lbs on any given diet, and believe me I have tried them ALL - as most of us have.

This has by far been the best thing that I have ever done to get my life and health back. I have to say I have been through many, many stalls... very frustrating but they are what they are. I am currently in one now... and have been since Oct. I attribute this to a number of things, but mainly starting a new course of HRT. I will keep trying though, there is some 'fat' left on me.

On the topic of skin... yea, I am one of the unfortunate ones... I have horrible sagging skin around my tummy and the ole girls are pathetic now! I have got bat wings, but they could be a lot worse (they could be a lot better too...lol). My face, neck, butt and legs are ok though. I would love a TT and a boob job but it is finding the money!

Not sure if that helps you... any questions, just ask! =]

My starting weight was 206 lbs....my goal was to lose 80 lbs. I reached my goal in 8 months with zero stalls. I consistently lost weight every week. I did join a gym but in no way was I doing anything vigorous...I started walking on a treadmill at 2.5 mph' date=' thats all I could do.

As for extra skin, I have a small bit of excess skin on my belly, hips and arms, but only noticable to me...someday It'd be fun to have plastic surgery but it isn't really necessary at all. I went from a size 18 (that was getting tight) to a 4. I've now lost 84 lbs and weigh 121...I feel amazing and truth be told it was the easiest thing I have ever done. Of course the first couple weeks on the liquid diet and the next few weeks on restriction were difficult but that seems like the blink of an eye now. Now I eat literally whatever I want, but I track every single calorie on myfitnesspal.com.

Good luck to all....I have absolutely loved this path!![/quote']

Wow, never met you but I am so proud you have inspired me!

My starting weight was 206 lbs....my goal was to lose 80 lbs. I reached my goal in 8 months with zero stalls. I consistently lost weight every week. I did join a gym but in no way was I doing anything vigorous...I started walking on a treadmill at 2.5 mph, thats all I could do.

Good luck to all....I have absolutely loved this path!!

Wow that is really amazing. Congrats. What was your biggest challenge?

Hiya,

I am nearly two years out now. My surgeon set me a goal of losing 6 stone - 84lb and I have an ultimate goal to be under 10 stone or under 140lb.

I have lost 74lb, and I am doing all I can to get to my surgeon's goal, at least.

I have gone from a UK 22-24 to a comfortable UK14 (my original goal size) and have been in this size since around Feb, but I did notice that even when the scale wasn't moving, I was getting smaller and changing shape.

I have been a really slow loser throughout the whole process... but prior to the sleeve, I have NEVER lost more than 7lbs on any given diet, and believe me I have tried them ALL - as most of us have.

This has by far been the best thing that I have ever done to get my life and health back. I have to say I have been through many, many stalls... very frustrating but they are what they are. I am currently in one now... and have been since Oct. I attribute this to a number of things, but mainly starting a new course of HRT. I will keep trying though, there is some 'fat' left on me.

On the topic of skin... yea, I am one of the unfortunate ones... I have horrible sagging skin around my tummy and the ole girls are pathetic now! I have got bat wings, but they could be a lot worse (they could be a lot better too...lol). My face, neck, butt and legs are ok though. I would love a TT and a boob job but it is finding the money!

Not sure if that helps you... any questions, just ask! =]

Were you a slow loser from the start? When did you see the weightloss really slowing down? Congrats to you!

jailynn there is a way to make corrections to a post you have made. I would be lost without it. At the bottom of your post, next to MultiQuote, is a faint outline of the word edit. Click on that and you will be able to make changes to your post even after publishing it.

Thank you for the instruction on how to edit. I never knew you could edit after a post.

Did anyone lose the weight after surgery without excerise?

You probably could to some extent, but why? Even if you have a medical issue that prevents much of it, find a way to get moving.... you'll feel better!

I am curious about the first stages of weightloss. Do you think most of the weight that comes off in the beginning is because the liquid diet or the actual surgery?