Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This May Be Inappropriate, Forgive Me :)

It's not that it gets better with age really. It's that older men are more experienced and not in a rush:D

Not in a rush..or takes longer due to erectile dysfunctional?

Not in a rush..or takes longer due to erectile dysfunctional?

Ahhhhh, the wonders of modern medicine (and Mexican pharmacies) this is never a problem

Any Sleevers got their partners to undergo the Sleeve as well?

Any Sleevers got their partners to undergo the Sleeve as well?

My husband had gastric bypass 3 years ago, we have known eachother through fat, thin, everything in between....he was my inspiration to take better care of myself. And going through this process has been like getting a new spouse in some ways ;)

Then why so many cougars? Lol

So I want to add to the theory ..could it be that the 40 year old 1) does want a man with more stamina ..that was already mentioned..but I also think 2) its because the 40 year old woman who is divorced is tired of putting up with the bs of the older men, so of course..go with a younger man....and have your "fun time" ..and now that the 40 year old woman is done having her fun with him for the evening ...he can go home!!!! Get out of my house! Just a thought!

its because the 40 year old woman who is divorced is tired of putting up with the bs of the older men, so of course..go with a younger man....and have your "fun time" ..and now that the 40 year old woman is done having her fun with him for the evening ...he can go home!!!! Get out of my house! Just a thought!

LOL~! My Kinda Woman~!

So I want to add to the theory ..could it be that the 40 year old 1) does want a man with more stamina ..that was already mentioned..but I also think 2) its because the 40 year old woman who is divorced is tired of putting up with the bs of the older men, so of course..go with a younger man....and have your "fun time" ..and now that the 40 year old woman is done having her fun with him for the evening ...he can go home!!!! Get out of my house! Just a thought!

I gotta agree with this one. I'm 42 and I don't want anything more than a fun night or maybe if he's REALLY good, a weekend. So many guys my age want to settle down and stay a while. Nope, keep it moving! Maybe in my 50's that will change, but right now I like my own place and space.

P.S. Best thread EVER!!!! :wub:

This thread is hilarious!!!

This is not inappropriate we are all grown..even though this site has a lot of goody to shoes..but I was always told heavier set women has the best "Golden Flower" I just hope it still feels the same to my partner if not better..POW!

LOL~! Nice one..."POW!" hahahah~!

ROFL~!

Pls do not get offended but: Might I enquire if the Flower is as wet or wetter?

@Mr big I'm told we are juicier and slim chicks are deeper..I just hope to stay juicy w/my slimmer body. I know I don't want to be skinny i want to be Thicka than a Snicka-momma

Use to say only a dog want a bone! POW

@MJ's comingN2form: ooooh OoOoh with the sleeve it seems like it's a gonna be the best of both world's ~!

With all due respect and just for funs sake, please do not get offended by this,

but:use to say, in college, any b***h can take ma bone, long as she pick it up with her mouth! POW POW

Ahhh Whoooo Woof Woof

Was also told:

"ALWAYS!!! Eat the Muffin"

POW POW POW~!

Love me some kegels :)

So does your husband lol