Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This May Be Inappropriate, Forgive Me :)

I so agree. It's been fun to see where it's gone from day to day.

"Shades of Grey"- HUMPH!

We gotcher sexy, exciting reading right here!

My whole life is full of sexual connotations lol. This just made me giggle so many times. My coworkers stared at me a couple of times today. Who would've thought that tunnel of carnage could have so many pretty names lol.

I'm a teacher and once took a class in which an activity was designed to take the stigma, I guess, out of the words we (and our students) might use for all genitalia, and sexual intercourse.

We teachers gathered around big chart paper and in groups moved from one word to the next and had to list all the terms we could think of for each. At the end of the activity a reporter had to read all the slang terminology for each word. It was so much fun (and we sure learned a lot from the high school and middle school teachers)! :P

I'm a teacher and once took a class in which an activity was designed to take the stigma, I guess, out of the words we (and our students) might use for all genitalia, and sexual intercourse.

We teachers gathered around big chart paper and in groups moved from one word to the next and had to list all the terms we could think of for each. At the end of the activity a reporter had to read all the slang terminology for each word. It was so much fun (and we sure learned a lot from the high school and middle school teachers)! :P

I would love to see the whole list of slang terms you all came up with!!!!

If you want a good laugh go to www.urbandictionary.com and search the word vagina, the second definition has almost every slang term you could think of. Maybe that's the list her students made =) penis pocket and roastbeef curtains (which is referring the outside and what originally started this forum) are two of my faves from the list lol

lol roast beef curtains!!!! im on the phone with my boss and i started laughing (and shes pissed....not at me... but shes venting and i laugh lol)

lol roast beef curtains!!!! im on the phone with my boss and i started laughing (and shes pissed....not at me... but shes venting and i laugh lol)

haha that is hillarious

Yay... I'm getting discharged from the hospital today. I'm so glad we had this forum so now I know when I go home I don't just need to photograph my body, but also my special place, so I can see overall results!! =)

congrats !!! and yes...before and afters of the fetus flaps . hahaha! just found that one.

congrats !!! and yes...before and afters of the fetus flaps . hahaha! just found that one.

Should they start a new "junk" before / after photo sharing section? Lol.

Should they start a new "junk" before / after photo sharing section? Lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!! A THOUSAND TIMES NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omg this thread is awesome. Fyi...growing up my grandma called it my "twinkie". haha

" wash your twinkie" she'd say.

Did I also mention that I loved the hostess cake twinkies? Every day at lunch I would open up my lunch box and then think about my Vagina.

Dang now I want a twinkie....the snack cake...not a vagina

So this thread came to mind today for me...

So I decided to just ask my husband, "Did I lose weight in my vagina?" He belted out laughing and nearly fell off his bike. Did I mention we were mountain biking at full speed? He said he'd have to put that one in the books of one of the things he loves about me.

Oh, and he his answer was, "Yes, a little bit"

Skinny pants I want you to know I woke my wife up laughing at this post. I was lying in bed reading it and started laughing. I tried to stop but 350lbs jiggling was enough to wake her up. She was scared something was wrong with me. Lol I told her I was laughing at your hoo ha and the thought of Ben Wa Balls bouncing across the floor. She didn't see the humor at 4 am. Go Figuare.