Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC chicas accountability log

I am making a very focused effort to eat more, which means eating when I'm not hungry... but I think in this case it's allowable. I ate about 20 pepperoni chips around 9:45 this morning. DH and I are eating out around 3:45, so I won't eat until then, but I will try to get at least a Protein Drink in this evening.

Major stickage on an M&M. I had already done my little PB ritual, because I *knew* I was going to have to PB it up... then *burp* *hic hic hic* *gurgle* all gone. My thoughts on that - it was a peanut M&M. I chewed it well, but I've also had problems lately with chunky Peanut Butter (which was my last PB). Creamy is OK. I can tell you that Peanut Butter PBs have a distinct, unique charm!! So peanuts may be a no-no food for me. I haven't tried just a plain peanut, not lately anyway... last I had them, peanut butter wasn't causing any problems either, but lately unless it's blended up I can't do it without major stickage.

I musta missed an earlier thread, are we doing dinner again?

Breakfast: Slim Fast Meal On The Go Bar (milk chocolate peanut)

Lunch: tuna on a pita with Walden's zero calorie thousand island dressing instead of mayo.< /p>

Snack: three pretzel rods (120 calories...definitely not worth it)

Dinner: Chicken burger with american cheese (no bread) 1 cup carrots, 1 cup cucumber, 20 or so olives and Walden's Farm zero calorie dressing as a dip.

Dessert: Slim Bear chocolate pop...90 cals...excellent and delicious...but 90 cals? what the hell?

9 waters so far, for a total of 4.5 liters or 148.5 ozs

Good Job Bear! You're gonna be melting away if you keep doing such a good job with your food choices!!:biggrin1:

Good Day for me, and I dropped another pound this morning (still trying to get back down to my 240 pound low, as I gained a couple after my bandiversary):

Breakfast: None....slept in and woke up at 10:30

Lunch: 4 oz baked salmon, with 3 tablespoons dill sauce (to lube it up)

Afternoon Snack: 1 tablespoon hummus w/2 pepperoni chips, 3 bites crab salad, 1/2 of a deviled egg.

Dinner: 1/2 cup of leftover hamburger/onion/green pepper/mushroom stir-fry

Evening Snack: Planning on watching Nip/Tuck with 100 calorie pack tonight and maybe a tablespoon of Peanut Butter with some carrots.

Water: 32 oz so far, but getting ready to have another bottle

Exercise: Went to the park and played with my 3 year old for about an hour.

That puts me at a total of 956 calories for today and 55 grams of Protein.

Oh Cate where are you????:bandit

Slightly off topic, but I'll get back on topic in a bit: Ok - OMG - was Nip/Tuck not awesome last night? That's I show I loved when it was first released, then got tired of and dropped during the whole "slasher" drama, and picked it back up around the middle of last season -- right around the time they got rid of Kimber (actually the episode where they find her all jacked up from the slasher was the first I saw when I tuned back in).

I really don't watch that much TV... I TIVO some things and then watch them while I do homework. I'm also hooked on Prison Break, Eureka, the Dead Like Me reruns (VERY smart show), and 4400.

Ok back to topic now...

Yesterday I had the pepperoni chips late morning, but our 3:45 dinner was cancelled. So around 7:00 I ate 2 small slices (about 3 oz) tofu cooked in a homemade Thai marinade.

Not nearly enough calories for a day. :eek:

Breakfast: wanna guess? (slim fast MOG milk chocolate peanut bar)

Lunch: tuna on a pita with Walden's Farm dressing instead of mayo

Snacks: 2 Jello pudding cups

Dinner: homemade shepherds pie (mixed veggies ground turkey and mashed potatoes.

Dessert: slimbear chocolate ice cream pop...90cals

7 waters so far so 3.5 liters...or ~118 ozs

Hi Wheetsin! I concentrate on getting the Protein and don't worry about the calories. If I feel hungry (and I've been eating) I check the blood sugar first, then eat what may be necessay

I get a min of 60g Protein MOST days. I honestly can't say all, but maybe 1 day eevery two weeks I won't. I've started looking at calories because my weightloss has really been stalling, for weeks at a time with only 2 or 3 lbs in between, and I'm wondering if that's why. Overall I have a high loss average, but I'm running about a pound a month lately... and I don't think it's a matter of not enough restriction. :(

Okay...I'm day 3 of carb detoxing....and may I just say, this is truly working for me...I'm coming of of an essential 3 month plateau (lost several pounds in the week leading up to my bandiversary, but promptly gained it all back within a week).

My scale this morning was at my all time low again, and I'm hoping to be able to change my ticker by this weekend :( I will say that today I have been craving carbs again, but just using the method of either going for a walk to get my mind off of it, or I am making better food choices and reaching for the Protein Snacks instead of the crackers/chips/ice cream/sugar choices. I did go to the store tonight and get stuff to make a low carb cheesecake (yummy)...but it is sugar free and has 23 gms of Protein in each slice...so I'm not gonna beat myself up over that:biggrin1:

Here's my log for today:

Breakfast: 4 oz salmon w/dill sauce

Lunch: 17 slices turkey pepperoni chips with 1/2 cup buffalo chicken dip

PM Snack: 2-3 pieces each of cheese cubes/smoked sausage bites

Dinner: 1/2 cup beef/veggie stir-fry with soy sauce

Dessert: 1 piece (1/10th slice of a whole) low carb cheesecake

Water: 64 oz!! YAY!:clap2: (for once)

Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles on the track at a fast pace

That puts my totals for today at 1018 calories and 77 gms protein.

food for Today:

1 Protein Bar

tuna salad on a slice of Smoked Gouda cheese

1/2 Cup chicken, Broccoli & Rice

1/2 Cup Bannana pudding

Water: 48 oz

Exercize: Lots of heavy moving at work (i.e. None)

Last week I felt so restricted and rarely felt hungry. This week my stomach is growling within an hour of eating the same or even larger portions than last week. Not sure if its really because I need a fill or if it because of all the carbs I ate over the weekend making me have carb-craving hunger pains. Either way I have my 1-year appt next Wed. I'll probably ask them to give me just a small tweak.

I made chicken fajita tacos for dinner... dark meat chicken fried with a bit of olive oil, seasoning, etc. After I cook the meat I cut it up, and what I ate amounted to one of those 4 oz gladware containers loosely filled with cut up meat. So had that amount of meat, put half on a plate, put half on a low carb white corn taco shell with a bit of sour cream & cheese.

After dinner I had 16 oz Protein drink made with 2% milk, 2.5 scoops (50gm protein) Protein powder, and flavored with 1/4 packet Butterfinger cocoa mix.

AHggggggg! Attack of the Sweet Potatoe Chips! They were delicious. Back on track today. Coffee/skim milk, 3 cups slightly steamed veggies, ham/string cheese, kale zuchinni chowder with squash blossoms.

Oops, ok - give me a minute or two and I will open up some space. :couch2: