Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC chicas accountability log

24 oz Water

Buffalo chicken dip with 1 oz. turkey pepperoni chips

24 oz Water

16 oz water

Asian beef with vegetables, queso with 1 low-carb tortilla (3g - I put it in the broiler til it was crispy - less carbs than chips!), two bites guacamole with 1 chip, no-sugar chocolate bar (really, no sugar! or sugar alcohols! and 14g fiber)

Water Water water pudding water water water pudding water water water ....

I had about 1/4lb chicken salad (more like chicken paste, they must have made it with a boat motor) and two puddings today, the rest was water...trying to let this band settle into place with its new fill.

8 waters so far

2 puddings

1/4 lb chicken paste

Sept. 1 another fresh start. I'm still slowly losing. Have decided to watch portions closely and go back to low glycemic index (South Beach) for you non-diabetics. Today: coffee/skim milk, turkey, tomatoes, egg/lowfat cheese souffle, crust free zuchinni quiche , English walnuts 55 oz Water.< /p>

Sea - Your food today sounds yummy. was the Souffle & Quiche Homemade? If so can we have the recipe? If not what brand?

OK here goes - Were suppose to be honest here....

My own self sabotaging behavior has reared its ugly head today

cheese omelet with extra cheese approx 8 oz

1 Twix bar

4 Oreo Cookies

1 Protein Drink

1/2 of a 99-cent package of Cashews

approx 1/3 cup of Hersheys Syrup - Straight from the bottle

5 Crunchy Cheetos

1 scoop vanilla ice cream

very small slice of cherry pie

oh and 2 home made meat balls

Water - 80+ Ounces

Exercise - None as usual

Too scared to add those numbers up. UHGHH and I was doing so good there. Oh Well, tomorrow's another day.

I finished the day somewhere around 12 bottles of Water, or 6 liters, or almost 200oz. I hope this new fill gives me a nice restriction. I will try some mushies tomorrow and let you guys know.

24 oz Water

Buffalo chicken dip with 1 oz. turkey pepperoni chips

24 oz Water

16 oz water

Asian beef with vegetables, queso with 1 low-carb tortilla (3g - I put it in the broiler til it was crispy - less carbs than chips!), two bites guacamole with 1 chip, no-sugar chocolate bar (really, no sugar! or sugar alcohols! and 14g

ok so from then on...

24 oz water

1.5 glasses champagne (stirred and let sit 10 minutes to get out carbonation)

4.5 glasses white wine

1/4 peppermint patty

16 oz. water

lil tips

goodnight!

I didn't really keep track too well yesterday....went to a family gathering in the evening and was running non-stop before that. My mother in law wanted me to make my famous yummy chicken salad (has grapes, pecans, and other yummy stuff in it). It makes a huge batch to serve about 20 people. Then I serve it on buttery croissants.....yummy EXCEPT, as you all know I can't do chicken, so that was somewhat torturous to make it and not be able to eat it:mad: I crashed eating chips/dip at my MIL's later in the evening.

SO..Here's a rough estimate........

Breakfast: 100 calorie snack pack

Lunch: (Jerusalem Cafe) about 3 Pita triangles smothered in hummus, estimate about 2 ounces Gyro meat with 1 Tbsp cucumber sauce......(that gyro meat is soooooo tender, I can't believe I haven't thought of trying it before to get my Protein in).

Afternoon Snack: (Walking through costco they had sooo many samples :guess I had a bite of crab dip, a bite of hummus on a cracker, etc etc) 1/3 cup frozen yogurt ice cream, 1/2 one of those cinnamon bread sticks)

Afternoon Snack #2: Made Cate's dip....about 1/4 cup (pureed the heck out of it so you can't even tell there's chicken in it:biggrin1: ) with 5 melba toasts....yummy!

dinner: Crash and burn.....chips with guac......chips with pizza dip......more chips with guac.....1/4 cup mandarin orange salad......2 snickerdoodles......more chips with guac......more snickerdoodles.......bite of cinnamon crunch coffee cake.......another snickerdoodle.......piece of frozen german chocolate pie..............GRAZED ALL NIGHT!:faint:

Water/Tea: 64 oz

Exercise: no planned exercise, but got some in other ways :bandit

Today's a new day...and I got lots of good low carb stuff to make at the store yesterday. We'll say what the day holds;)

The souffle is microwave scrambled eggs. The zucchini quiche is the rec ipie in the Kansas City Star on August 31. Baked in a dish without the crust.

OK, it's Saturday and I started my first day of mushies since my last fill. I'm now 8.5cc into a 10cc VG band.

Breakfast: one slim fast milk chocolate peanut bar (I eat one of these every day because I am not a Breakfast person. I really am usually not hungry until lunch, but waiting that long I'd be starving, this puts legitimate food into the stomach and keeps it from rumbling until long past noon..)

I also sampled one of my wife's super delicious meatballs. We're going to a BBQ at her mom's house (in the torrential rain) and this is her dish for the day. She makes her meatballs from ground lean pork because I can't eat turkey (gout) and she can't eat red meat (weird digestive issue) and then she pours her sauce and the meatballs into the crock pot and lets them simmer for hours....it's like heaven, only better.

Anyone have an idea on how to add one lean pork meatball to my fitday foods...LOL

So far 3 bottles of Water and it's almost noon, slow drinking day for me, but the bar and meatball made me feel really full....I hope that sensation means the fill is finally in the "sweet spot".

Oh yeah...I added a ticker in my sig for your wonderful ladies to keep track of how much you are helping me out. Is it just me or is that rope REALLY long.

;) Bear....I was gonna post a comment on how glad I was that you put a ticker on :) but you beat me to it. Good job, and I hope that you are at your sweet spot too.....those meatballs sound yummy:hungry:

Well the wine did its trick and I dropped a lb! woohoo.

Today's food:

24 oz Water

3 small bites apple turnover, 1 small bite fruit tart

large coffee (16 oz?) with cream and 2 equal

4 oz. buffalo chicken dip with 12 turkey pepperonis

1 low-carb tortilla with queso and guacamole

1 low-carb ice cream bar

48 oz Water

Exercise: 30 min denise austin

Today's food: coffee/skim milk, 1 eight-grain toast, grapefruit marmalade, turkey, tomatoes, beef and cheese enchilada. Plenty of Water. Tomorrow I think I will start listing food in the a.m. only post again if I don't stay on track. Happy Labor Day!;)

Today's Food:

1 - Scrambled Egg

2 - meat Balls

1 - Small Slice of Cherry Pie w/one Scoop Ice Cream

2 oz chicken Curry

2 Scoops Ice Cream with Homemade chocolate Sauce & banana

1/4 cup Hersheys chocolate - Straight

Water 48 oz

1 - Wine Cooler

1/2 cup Milk

Exercise - Only walking around Mall

Overall Slightly better than yesterday but just slightly. I have serious issues with opportunity. If it's there and especially if I'm "un-attended" I'll eat it. That's why I don't keep these things at home. But I'm at the in-laws until tomorrow.

More Water

dinner at Sun ray grill - split sonoma salad (spinach, bacon, feta, vinaigrette) with side shrimp, 1 rib, 1 bite italian caramel chocolate souffle

1 split champagne

4 glasses wine

The girls are back in town, can you tell?

tomorrow - sculpture garden and sushi. yum.