Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not really I have some left chest pressure and the gas hurts quote a bit and my incision sites are sore like doing 5000 ab crunches.

I've only tried really small sips though I'm so thirsty I could chug a gallon if I had the capacity.

How many laps do they have you walking? I did 2 last night' date=' and 6 today. They want me at 10 though think I will be able yo do 10 tomorrow.[/quote']

The gas pain is Horrible!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using VST

FINALLY!!! I have my date, July 23rd.This has been a crazy time because in this past week I have had my last class, my pre-op appointment, my stepmother was hospitalized and near death and my son and his wife had a baby. Plus, I was afraid they would give me a date that I couldn't keep because of all these things going on, or the baby wouldn't arrive on time. He arrived on his exact due date, which is crazy! With all this going on, I've just reminded myself that things happen as they should, and stay calm, it will work out okay. And, it totally did!! So, my stepmom is recovering well, healthy, happy baby and I managed to finish my class last night, be at the birth of my grandson, AND have my pre-op this afternoon. I am definitely meant to do this. I'm having a hard time connecting with the FB page, and can't figure out how to get my date posted on the list. Can anyone help me?

Mine is the 23rd also. Go to Ur Facebook and search april Davis gilley then send me a friend request. I'll add u to the fb page for July sleevers

I'm July 10th too! What is everyone else doing to prepare! I'm very nervous!! Never had surgery before... haven't even broken a bone! I'm up for the challenge, and excited to start seeing results!

Mine is the 23rd also. Go to Ur Facebook and search april Davis gilley then send me a friend request. I'll add u to the fb page for July sleevers

April i sent u a msg on fb.did u get it..to add me to the july sleevers

No mssg yet. Send the friend request to me n I'll accept it

No mssg yet. Send the friend request to me n I'll accept it

Hey April I sent you a Facebook request too jesikah porter

I actually don’t have any gas which I thought was strange. Most of my incisions do hurt with the exception of the one my stomach was extracted from. So I have pain in a large part of my right side. Then when I started drinking Water yesterday every single sip I take I can feel it going all the way down and once it gets to my stomach I get a really bad cramp. I was release from the hospital yesterday at 4 but the nurses didn’t have me walking very much. I took 2 laps Monday night and then yesterday no one came to ask me to walk but my husband got me up and walking 3 times before we left the hospital. I hope this pain goes away soon, it is really uncomfortable.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was able to drink 4 8oz cups of Water, all of my beef broth and a tiny bit of the Jello. Do you think thats too much? Im scared that I will be able to eat too much food when all the swelling goes down.

Hey Patrick, I was wondering if you are having pain when you drink Water. Everytime I swallow it is very painful and was wodering if everyone else if feeling the samething.

Hey there Milca, a friend who had a lapband and then revised to sleeve gave me great advice about swallowing. She said take a sip, hold the water in your mouth, and kind of let it trickle in tiny drops down your throat. Takes some doing but I got the hang of it after a while. If I swallow a sip normally it doesn't feel great, there is a little bit of uncomfortable pressure.

Not really I have some left chest pressure and the gas hurts quote a bit and my incision sites are sore like doing 5000 ab crunches.

I've only tried really small sips though I'm so thirsty I could chug a gallon if I had the capacity.

How many laps do they have you walking? I did 2 last night, and 6 today. They want me at 10 though think I will be able yo do 10 tomorrow.

Hi Patrick, I'm also thirsty and trying to keep sipping. I have the 1000 crunches incision pain thing going on too but gas pain is minimal.I was getting up to walk and blow the respiratory thing every hour, and today I'm stiff and sore all over though from lying in one position when I do lie down, and my rear end hurts for some reason.LOL - The main thing is, I am HOME!

Thank you Smoggy I will try it that way. I've actually been sleeping most of the day due to the pain meds but every time I wake up I try to walk and do the breathing exercises. I need to try and stay wake longer so that I can get in all my liquids.< /p>

Hi Patrick' date=' I'm also thirsty and trying to keep sipping. I have the 1000 crunches incision pain thing going on too but gas pain is minimal.I was getting up to walk and blow the respiratory thing every hour, and today I'm stiff and sore all over though from lying in one position when I do lie down, and my rear end hurts for some reason.LOL - The main thing is, I am HOME![/quote']

Yeah I need to drink more. Today I've had about 2-4 spoons of liquid foods per meal, cream of wheat or potato Soup. And couple sips of juice or Water. Trying to go super slow cause I don't trust or know how much I can eat comfortably but I definitely don't want to vomit.

Think I may actually get 10 laps in today, it's 2 here and I've already done 4 laps.

Can't wait to be a month out so pain is gone or less and I'm anxious to see my results.

Think I may actually get 10 laps in today, it's 2 here and I've already done 4 laps.

That's great! Are you still in the hospital or are you doing laps in your house? :)

Surgery went well today, in my room and recovering well. There are actual 10 patients fir my doctor on this floor today. Thanks for all your well wishes today and I hope all went well with my other sleevers today. Thinking of all my sleevers tomorrow, I will be thinking of you guys.

That is awesome....so glad you are doing well.