Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Quality of life. THATS IT. I'm also fit as a fiddle, just 100lbs overweight. Im quite short so that is a lot on my frame. I hate that my feet hurt all the time and I am always out of breath, can't climb a ladder, the Water in the bath gets stuck behind/ in front of me, and that' the small kids I teach can run rings around me. Can't WAIT for these things to end. Oh and it would be nice if I was more confident and not always hiding away being the token fat girl so I could meet someone meaningful. ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!

Hope all is well, Smoggy --- in my thoughts and prayers!

Congrats on being able to have surgery tomorrow! We will do great!

23 Hours

4 Minutes

18 Seconds

I can't wait!

23 Hours

4 Minutes

18 Seconds

I can't wait!

Woo Hoo! I bet you can't wait! I know I would be just crazy lol

Hey Jonathan, this is a tad off topic but I noticed you are from Atlanta and have picked a surgeon from New Iberia. Any special reasons you chose a Louisiana doc?

Most of the surgerys I have had were done when I lived in La. and I loved all my docs there.

Hey Jonathan, this is a tad off topic but I noticed you are from Atlanta and have picked a surgeon from New Iberia. Any special reasons you chose a Louisiana doc?

Most of the surgerys I have had were done when I lived in La. and I loved all my docs there.

Actually yes their is.

None of my family could take enough time off work to say with me after the surgery.

My best friend lives in Abbeville and I found Dr. Borland and he has good reviews from people that have used him, he is very close for her and he had a good price to top it all off.

Surgery went well today, in my room and recovering well. There are actual 10 patients fir my doctor on this floor today. Thanks for all your well wishes today and I hope all went well with my other sleevers today. Thinking of all my sleevers tomorrow, I will be thinking of you guys.

Surgery went well today' date=' in my room and recovering well. There are actual 10 patients fir my doctor on this floor today. Thanks for all your well wishes today and I hope all went well with my other sleevers today. Thinking of all my sleevers tomorrow, I will be thinking of you guys.[/quote']

Glad you are resting well!!! Keep the losers bench warm for us!

Surgery went well today' date=' in my room and recovering well. There are actual 10 patients fir my doctor on this floor today. Thanks for all your well wishes today and I hope all went well with my other sleevers today. Thinking of all my sleevers tomorrow, I will be thinking of you guys.[/quote']

I'm stillin my hospital room too, going for a asallow test soon. Pain was

Im still in my hospital room too , all seems well - going for a swallow test soon. Pain was quite intense at first but the meds are working now and it was nowhere near as bad as anticipated. Good luck to all the July 3rd sleevers!

Im still in my hospital room too , all seems well - going for a swallow test soon. Pain was quite intense at first but the meds are working now and it was nowhere near as bad as anticipated. Good luck to all the July 3rd sleevers!

congrat

Im still in my hospital room too ' date=' all seems well - going for a swallow test soon. Pain was quite intense at first but the meds are working now and it was nowhere near as bad as anticipated. Good luck to all the July 3rd sleevers![/quote']

R u in Mexico?

Congrats to you all' date=' with special love to fanganberry[/quote']

Thank you ChristyLove, I'm doing great! How are you?

Thank you ChristyLove, I'm doing great! How are you?

I am okay. I was worried about you. I am so glad you are up and about and doing okay. I go in tomorrow. Get some rest.

So it seems that the general concensus from those already on the liquid diet is that they are tired and weak..? Is this common and what's the best way to fight it? I start the liquid diet on 7/9 and I am freaking out. I can't imagine no food for two weeks!

R u in Mexico?

No in Abu Dhabi :-D