Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm July 18th and having mine at the new Forest Park hospital in Frisco' date=' tx. My doc just moved out there in June.[/quote']

Mine is at Forrest park off of central expressway. ;-)

Hi Everyone,

I am scheduled for July 20th. To anyone that has little or no support please continue to be strong in your conviction. I have had a mixed reaction from those close to me but I know that this is the beginning of a new life for me. Would they really rather have us fat, unhappy and unhealthy. I don't think so....they are just scared of the unknown and the what ifs.

My question to everyone on this forum.....What if we DIDNT do it?

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

misschris, purplekt,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, stephyfly,

Mass Exodus,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina,

Tinker,

Ymabme,

i am on the 20th....Thank you.

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

misschris, purplekt,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, stephyfly,

Mass Exodus,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina,

Tinker,

Ymabme,

i am on the 20th....Thank you.

Hi Everyone,

I am scheduled for July 20th. To anyone that has little or no support please continue to be strong in your conviction. I have had a mixed reaction from those close to me but I know that this is the beginning of a new life for me. Would they really rather have us fat, unhappy and unhealthy. I don't think so....they are just scared of the unknown and the what ifs.

My question to everyone on this forum.....What if we DIDNT do it?

Just wanted to share with you what I first posted on another subject when I joined this site. God didnt intend for us to be this way. When people try to change my mind about doing this or to tell me I am just lazy and this is the easiest way out, I tell them God didnt intend on me being this way and any help I can get to show God I want to take care of what He has given me then I will do it. food is an addiction just like cigarettes, alcohol or any drug. When someone goes to rehab to free themselves from any of those, isnt that a positive sign for them? Public opinion sucks when it comes to getting help to better yourself. So I just laugh at the ones that are against us for doing this step in better health and for those that are very critical about it, just ask God to bless them and move on. Ok done preaching now, sorry but it breaks my heart to hear that some don't have support from loved ones or friends. Thank God for this forum so we can support one another. God bless everyone.

Hey I am July 30th can you add me to the calendar too please :) thank you!

ME too july 17!!! :D

I have a tentative date set for July 2 nd and I think I am officially obsessed wih this site. Lol and I was just thinking what was I going to do to keep busy during the pre op especially.. You got to keep mind away from food. My plan is to drink my shakes as I am making dinner for family and try to either go for walks organize house a bit. So those couple weeks I am not bombarded with stuff. I was banded four years ago so I have done this once. But one seems to forget. I have not doubt that I cheated so I need to be better this time around. This surgery is very different and needs more care.

I'm mid July, but don't have the exact date yet. I'm certainly getting really excited, and this site is helping me pass the time. I am also a teacher, and want to have as much time as possible before heading back to work. I'm also about to be a grandmother, so I'm pretty anxious about the birth happening before my surgery. I have two more pre-op classes and my final psych evaluation this week, and then should get my date. I'm doing okay with dropping a few pounds, but otherwise only have to do the pre-op diet for three days before. I'm mostly just trying to practice for all the changes coming up. I'm TRYING to stop drinking beer, but it's summer... :rolleyes: I'm staying pretty active with yard work, walking and biking. I'm getting a bit obsessed with this. Imagine that a year from now we will all be having very different life experiences. I'm so glad to have this community for support.

I could make it secret' date=' so you'd have to PM me your email on here, and I could add you as a member.[/quote']

How do I send you a private message with my email ?

Hi everyone' date='

I'm compiling a list with everyone's names and dates on it so we can see when we are all having our surgery and support each other. I'll post it in the "Hey July sleevers!" thread and here. If anyone is not happy to be on the list please let me know. Similarly if you are not on it I'm sure I can update it and add you.

Onwards and downwards![/quote']

July 2nd with dr. Kelly.

Hello Everyone, I was just approved on Monday by Cigna so my July 2nd date is a go. Im so nervous and excited at the same time and dont know what to do with myself. Im going for my final blood work in a few hours and that will be the last thing I need to do before surgery in two weeks. I officially start my pre-op diet on Monday though I started having 2 Protein shakes for Breakfast and lunch and a light dinner since Memorial day and have lost 7 pounds so far. Unfortunately I have some swelling in my hip preventing me from working out but I dont let get me down and will continue to do what I can before my surgery.

Can you also add me to the list for July 2nd. I love all the support on this group.

Hi everyone' date='

I'm compiling a list with everyone's names and dates on it so we can see when we are all having our surgery and support each other. I'll post it in the "Hey July sleevers!" thread and here. If anyone is not happy to be on the list please let me know. Similarly if you are not on it I'm sure I can update it and add you.

Onwards and downwards![/quote']

Can you add me to July 11th