Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 4Th Challenge

No weight loss for me this week. Still have 4 lbs to go by the 4th. Fingers crossed I make it. Congrats to others who lost!

Weighed in this morning. Another pound down. 9 since starting challenge. One more to go but want to exceed it if possible!!!

Down to 213. Three more pounds until I meet challenge goal. Played golf today for the first time in four or five years. It felt so good but man am I sore!

Yaayyy to all of us!!!!!! We are winners!!!

I've lost a pound! Doing an Atkins-style plan before my liquids start next week. Haven't gotten any activity in though.

Good morning every one! Just wanted to share 6 weeks post-op today! The day before surgery 233.5, The day of the challenge i was 205, so after i guess two weeks of fighting back and forth i think i have finally made it...... to onederland!!! When i weighed this morning i was 197.5! My goal for the 4th was 190, we working on it, if i don't make it, i will be close! 36 lb total loss forever and ever! amen lol

Good morning every one! Just wanted to share 6 weeks post-op today! The day before surgery 233.5' date=' The day of the challenge i was 205, so after i guess two weeks of fighting back and forth i think i have finally made it...... to onederland!!! When i weighed this morning i was 197.5! My goal for the 4th was 190, we working on it, if i don't make it, i will be close! 36 lb total loss forever and ever! amen lol[/quote']

Awesome!!! Welcome to Onederland.

Good morning every one! Just wanted to share 6 weeks post-op today! The day before surgery 233.5' date=' The day of the challenge i was 205, so after i guess two weeks of fighting back and forth i think i have finally made it...... to onederland!!! When i weighed this morning i was 197.5! My goal for the 4th was 190, we working on it, if i don't make it, i will be close! 36 lb total loss forever and ever! amen lol[/quote']

Way to go I remember that awesome feeling! Congratulations making to onederland!

I'n in too

CW. 278

Goal. 263

Would like to loose 15 pounds.

CW 269.00

6 pounds to go.

I'm in. I usually sit on the sideline and watch but I'll try to see what happens ...

SW - 296

CW - 234

GW - 220 & workout 5 days per week.

Fingers crossed!

I actually gained 2lbs (TOM) but finally lost them!

CW-230.4

GW -220

TOTAL LOST - 6LBS (including the 2 I gained)

Starting Weight - 178

CW - 172

Challenge Weight - 168

I made it early! Weighed in at 168 for the past 3 days, so I'm claiming it!! A little early - but Happy 4th of July!

I'm not making a new "goal" per se, but just looking forward to see where I actually end up by the 4th of July! Happy losing everyone!

I made it early! Weighed in at 168 for the past 3 days' date=' so I'm claiming it!! A little early - but Happy 4th of July!

I'm not making a new "goal" per se, but just looking forward to see where I actually end up by the 4th of July! Happy losing everyone![/quote']

Wow, so awesome! Congrats!

Shucks, I hit another stall... Since last weekend no weight loss, but inches were lost! I'm now wearing a size 10

But this morning I weighed in and I finally dropped a pound, woohoo. I still have 9 pounds to go to hit my goal. I hope I can get there.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I guess I have been in a stall over the past week. I've been bouncing back and forth with the same pound or so for a few days. I was 210.8 today so I've got about 9 days to get 5.8 pounds off. I've gotta kick into high-gear. I got on the treadmill today for the first time since 2 weeks after surgery. I'm gonna make a meal plan for this week and try my hardest to stick to it and get in 3 more days off exercise this week. 205 here I come!

I made it early! Weighed in at 168 for the past 3 days' date=' so I'm claiming it!! A little early - but Happy 4th of July!

I'm not making a new "goal" per se, but just looking forward to see where I actually end up by the 4th of July! Happy losing everyone![/quote']

Congrats! Way to go!