Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 4Th Challenge

Checking in. Start of challenge- 229. Today- 222. All of that was this week. Had been on a 3 week stall. Almost halfway there now

Checking in. Start of challenge- 229. Today- 222. All of that was this week. Had been on a 3 week stall. Almost halfway there now

Wow! I've had stalls (3 to be exact) and have never lost 7 lbs in 1 week. I'm so envious! Congratulations!

Wow! I've had stalls (3 to be exact) and have never lost 7 lbs in 1 week. I'm so envious! Congratulations!

I was so excited when I stepped on the scale this morning. I don't know how I did it. Just upped my Water, calories, and exercise. I guess that broke it. Hadn't lost any weight since week 4. 3 weeks worth of nothing. Then pound by pound everyday this week. 54 pounds gone forever :-)

SW 147

CW 147

GW 142

Still no loss. I am in the stall from hell. I just wanted to lose 5 pounds for this challenge and somehow I have not managed to lose a pound. I gained a pound last week but lost it again. Holding steady here at ~147 give or take some ounces. Anyone with any ideas? I have been here for about 3-4 weeks now. I realize I am 10 months out now and the last 10-12 pounds would be slow but this is nonexistent. I go on vacation tomorrow and was sure hoping to be at least a normal weight by then (which is 2 pounds from now).

SW 147

CW 147

GW 142

Still no loss. I am in the stall from hell. I just wanted to lose 5 pounds for this challenge and somehow I have not managed to lose a pound. I gained a pound last week but lost it again. Holding steady here at ~147 give or take some ounces. Anyone with any ideas? I have been here for about 3-4 weeks now. I realize I am 10 months out now and the last 10-12 pounds would be slow but this is nonexistent. I go on vacation tomorrow and was sure hoping to be at least a normal weight by then (which is 2 pounds from now).

Wow! That is awesome! And if you are two pounds you ARE normal! At least every normal

Person I know wants to lose. "couple of pounds"! Lol.

Is it too late to join in?

CW 292

GW (July 4) 288

Track My Fitness Pal Daily

Get 5 min. in daily.

Hey there,

Just some thoughts. I'm certain you are eating right, but maybe your body has adjusted to whatever routine you are doing. Depending on what track you are following (calories/ carbs, etc), maybe consider upping a bit? Or, maybe go the other way. You know your body best, but I would try to find a way to shock your metabolism somehow. Your stall will break, have faith. I'm struggling too. Just did my first Zumba class yesterday to help with more calorie burn. It was a blast. I was 2 left feet, but still had fun.

SW 147

CW 147

GW 142

Checking in.

SW: 220

CW: 215

GW: 210

9 days since my post. CW = 230. 10 more to go. Getting a sense I might be near a slow down' date=' so only revision is to break 220...do I hear 219?! :)[/quote']

Update...

Surgery date: 5/21

Surgery weight: 250.5

Start of challenge weight (17 days ago): 238

Current weight: 227

Goal: 219

I'm in! I'm currently at 178. I hope to lose at a rate of about 2 pounds per week so I'll shoot for a 10 pound weight loss.

GOAL WEIGHT 168

I'm right on track. 2pound loss puts me at 176. 8 more to go!

I missed changing my weight here last week, but I'm down 4.

CW - 172

Challenge Weight - 168

4 more to go!

SW 278

TW 271

Lost 7 pounds was in a stall for a week.

Today I weigh 146.6 lbs. So, I've made my 4th of July challenge. :) I know that I may bounce up some but I'm going to take this loss and run with it. :) I'm totally excited! Now to get a plan for maintenance. That's the scary part. I will have to switch my obsession to exercise now and not weight loss. I can do this. :)

CW-208.

GW-onederland! Ontop of eating something more solid than baby food (outside fruits)

Today I weigh 146.6 lbs. So' date=' I've made my 4th of July challenge. :) I know that I may bounce up some but I'm going to take this loss and run with it. :) I'm totally excited! Now to get a plan for maintenance. That's the scary part. I will have to switch my obsession to exercise now and not weight loss. I can do this. :)[/quote']

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :-D

Today I weigh 146.6 lbs. So' date=' I've made my 4th of July challenge. :) I know that I may bounce up some but I'm going to take this loss and run with it. :) I'm totally excited! Now to get a plan for maintenance. That's the scary part. I will have to switch my obsession to exercise now and not weight loss. I can do this. :)[/quote']

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!