Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I found liquid B12 at this website. http://www.vrp.com/energizers/b12-methylcobalamin

The liquid is cinnamon flavored. Tastes pretty good. I believe when I bought them last, I bought 2 bottles and got 1 free. 1 4 oz bottles lasts about 4 months.

Guest deleted_user

I go into surgery exactly a week from today (nervous!) and was wondering if anyone has tried this product: Trim Methylcobalamin Max (B12) 10,000 mcg/ml? I'm also uncomfortable with the idea of injecting myself, but I feel like this would be the best option for getting B12 with my sleeve.

I go into surgery exactly a week from today (nervous!) and was wondering if anyone has tried this product: Trim Methylcobalamin Max (B12) 10,000 mcg/ml? I'm also uncomfortable with the idea of injecting myself, but I feel like this would be the best option for getting B12 with my sleeved stomach.

If I was gonna do B-12 injections I would have my doctor write a script and fill it at the pharmacy. Some insurances will cover it and if your doctor writes for needles some insurances will cover that too.

Guest deleted_user

If I was gonna do B-12 injections I would have my doctor write a script and fill it at the pharmacy. Some insurances will cover it and if your doctor writes for needles some insurances will cover that too.

Good point! It is definitely much better to have a doctor prescribe it than to just order from some random online store and that's why I'm hesitant at this point. Unfortunately, I don't have insurance. That's one of the reasons I am going to Mexico for surgery. I really don't want to lose my hair at 3 months post-op, even though I know it comes back at around 8 months post-op. I made the mistake of relaxing my hair twice in the past and I've been wearing it naturally and curly for almost 3 years now and just want to keep it from falling off.

I'd love to hear from anyone who ordered non-prescribed B-12 injections online and how it worked for them.

I'm taking the dots from Celebrate Vitamins. They dissolve pretty fast. I recently had my 3 month post op blood work done and my B-12 was excellent. I've always taken supplements so this one is just another small one I take in the morning along with one of my multi-vitamins, Biotin, and Vitamin D.< /p>

Guest deleted_user

I'm taking the dots from Celebrate Vitamins. They dissolve pretty fast. I recently had my 3 month post op blood work done and my B-12 was excellent. I've always taken supplements so this one is just another small one I take in the morning along with one of my multi-vitamins, Biotin, and Vitamin D.

Wow! I didn't even know there is a website out there specializing in supplements for us! Thanks so much for sharing that! I see a couple of options for B-12 pills on there. I'm wondering which one you've been taking?

The sublingual B-12 in Cherry Flavor. I don't order them off the site though, I buy them through my nutritionist as she stocks them. They also have them on Amazon but I think they are more expensive than the Celebrate website.

I picked up a B-12 sublingual liquid made specifically for bariatric patients at Hi Health. It is made by twin labs. It is a good sized bottle that should last awhile. Doesn't taste too bad.

Bariatric Advantage sells a sublingual B12 tablet in a black cherry flavor and it is not that large. it tastes good too and really doesn't take that much time to dissolve under my tongue.

The directions on my b-12 say "place under tongue for 30 seconds then swallow.".

I just grabbed my bottle to read the directions, it just says take one tablet daily or directed by physician.

I wonder since I'm chewing them if I'm getting any of the benefits.

Aye yi yi

I just grabbed my bottle to read the directions' date=' it just says take one tablet daily or directed by physician.

I wonder since I'm chewing them if I'm getting any of the benefits.

Aye yi yi[/quote']

I'm sure you are. B-12 is so highly dosed in the pill form, it's hard not to get the benefit.

I am gonna have to throw this at yall. For 5 months and 2 weeks I took the liquid form. For the last 2 weeks I got the injectables with a slin pin. I feel absolutely way better than the previous 5 1/2 months. Energy is elevated, mood elevated. I am a firm believer in injectable B12. Throw the rest away. I loaded my system with 1ml every day for 7 days then 2x a week there after.