Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Still kicking

Yep, it's me; I canceled my DeLarla account long ago because a few specific bandsters refused to stop stalking every single post I participated in or started, and sure enough they're the same people to start another DeLarla bashing party behind my back, yet they call me childish? I just got back from Dallas after a wild weekend and can barely talk, but I can still LAUGH OUT LOUD! Then there's a few who "think" they know me because they joined LBT so late in the game that it's too easy for them to pass judgment without knowing the entire story. Plain and simple, I avoid some members like I avoid piles of dog poop, and I wouldn't dare click on a thread that contained certain names, but it's those specific people who jump all over my name and get sick, disturbing thrills bashing me not only behind my back, but when I'm not around to defend my name while insisting I'm immature? I've sent PMs to them asking them to stay away from my name while they play innocent. I swear, I can see them fanning themselves like a bad actress begging for cool Water before they get the vapors!

This morning a friend showed me the sad mud-slinging going on over my name, and it's the same few people that take such great joy in following my name around the board for the sole reason of instigating trouble - the same people that threatened and frightened certain members from coming to Vegas for the Suarez, which I postponed, but if anyone's coming to Vegas that weekend, my home is still open and you can come with me to the parties I have booked and watch my show live or play on the Strip till I'm done working.

The rest of you mean so much to me, and I try to keep up with messages and calls, but Slumber Parties is such a wild and lucrative ride that I'll be leaving my paralegal job in a few months. Last week I averaged $429.00 per hour; I'm not trying to impress you - I'm trying to impress upon you the golden opportunity that rained on my life last year. I've been busy empowering women, improving relationships and making insane money with little time for anything else but the traveling it takes me on... and now Convention is coming up in March in New Orleans during Mardi Gras! Whoop!

At the risk of sounding conceited, I wish more people were as brave as I am and less afraid to speak the truth when the truth needs to be spoken. I've never shied away from a reality check, constructive criticism or an insult, so when people say, "She can dish it out but she can't take it" baffles me. I'm less afraid than any other woman I've ever met. I can dish it out, and I can take it. Bring it on, but not here. It’s so easy to sit alone and write things you can’t back. Tell me the time and place and have the balls to meet me face to face. I’ll buy the drinks. Got nerve?

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Welcome back Lisa, I have been missing you, its a shame as we live two blocks away,,lol

let me know when the bash has been reseceduled for and we you know Ill help any way I can, I gots my fondue pots.. congrads on your business , you derserve it!!

I'm glad that SP is going so well for you. I tried it 2 years ago and just couldnt get it going around here. Then again, I live in the bible belt.

But anyhoo.. congrats!

Whats all this??? making money and slumber parties in the same sentence? Man, where do I sign up? lol

Oh my gawwwwdddd.... the Texas heat? I drove to two Harley dealerships in an air conditioned car and near died! (And oops, accidentally spent over $600.00 on Harley shirts.) No way, no Harley in that heat!

Hola!

Sounds like your having a blast!

Like I've said a number of times B4~ If you happen thru Austin give me a IM-E-mail or what not!

Glad ya back :D

Nana~

I SO missed you sweetcheeks!

Sending you lots of slobbering kisses

Now if I only had the nerve...

Did you come up the Harley Dealer in Allen? It is right off 75(Central Expressway) north of Dallas?

Wow if ya did you could've hollered at me.

Glad you didn't make your brain boil in our heat.

Myra

It is good to see you back! I miss your posts and hope to see you post more. Welcome back!