Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pictures Of My Loose Skin After 73 Lbs, ~ 2 Years Out

BBJ! Just now saw this topic - I just posted something similar except for people with a little more to lose than you had. you look AMAZING girl! Don't fret that little skin - guaranTEE you're seeing things the average person would never take a second glance at!!

You look great! I am sure it doesn't look great to you but I'd be thrilled if that's what my loose skin looks like after all this!! :-) Congrats!!!!

I know it is all relative, and I know that it is YOUR loose skin... but, and it is a big BUT... your skin tone looks fantastic and the loose skin doesn't really look loose!

BBJ, you look sooooo damn good! I a agree with everyone else... what I would do to have your loose skin! Be proud my friend, 'cos you really are a super sleever... I love your posts and your pics! =]

As a genuine person with a weight problem I can say with some authority that I think all of us cast a much more critical eye upon ourselves than a person that is of average weight. IOW, we are more detail oriented about our appearance. Slender folk come in many varieties and, unless they are severely underweight, they tend to accept the anatomical variations they possess. OTOH, when you've fought weight for decades every visible feature can be a source of concern. At least that's my opinion on the subject.

I was showing off in front of the camera this evening and took a pic where the loose skin on my side was quite visible...so I got the idea to take some pictures that specifically emphasize it. I certainly would've found it helpful if I saw something like that when I was embarking on my VSG journey. There's a lot of pictures of loose skin that you'd get if you were losing 200+ lbs, but not much for us relative lightweights.

The first pic is the one where I accidentally pushed the skin so it became really obvious, and in the 2nd and 3rd, I specifically made an effort to show it off.

How tall are you? and what was your starting weight?

You look beautiful and the skin does not look that bad. My sister has to have a tuck and a lift because of all her loose skin and she still did not make her goal and its been 3 years now.

Keep up the good work and continue look great.

I'm 5'5", starting weight was 208. Highest weight ever was 218.

BBJ-honey if I could have a bod like yours--I'll take your loose skin! You look amazing & your journey is very inspirational! I'm 12 weeks post op today, down 63 lbs...and you are letting me know there is a pot of gold at the end of this journey! 

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I think your skin looks great. It looks pretty normal, except when you're smooshing it up. There's a "look" that a lot of WLS patients have when dressed. E.g. you can normally see a flattened pannus in their small size pants. You don't look like you'd have any of that.

I will definitely have a pannus, but I am cool with that. I don't have children so once I reach goal I won't have a Tummy Tuck. I have the typical problem areas....arms, stomach, and inner thigh. I also have alot of stretch marks.< /p>

You look awesome!

Actually... Your profile pic in reply to another topic made me go look at your previous posts to

Check out your journey cause you look HOT!! Seriously rocking that bikini!