Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have a bit of a qundrey. Im needing to get more Protein in my diet, and the shakes are just not doing it (they make me ill). I haven't had the chance to ask my dietician, but I wanted to see if Protein pills work for anyone. If anyone has tired then, any recommendations?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!!

i didnt know they sold them :) hummm sounds like a good idea though if anyone knows of any kind i wanna know :)

Have you got a brand in mind? Look at the nutrition information. Most of the pills I've seen have collagen as the main source. Collagen Protein is NOT available to our bodies. The other thing I saw was that each pill had 1-2 grams of Protein. I personally would not want to try to swallow 10 or 20 of those pills just to get in a few grams of protein. I'd drink more chicken broth (3g of protein per cup, plus some liquid toward your Water count) or find a Protein shake I could stand. If you're on mushies, mix some Protein powder into SF Jello or pudding or cottage cheese. Heck, mix some unflavored protein into the chicken broth.< /p>

I wouldn't take the protein pills myself.

i didnt like the shakes either but there is a great brand called pro 5 my dad sent it to me and its great he lives in fl and i cant find it in pa idk where ur from mayb u can google the brand and try it its real good :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches