Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where Are Your Incisions?

I have 6 and they are placed like tic tac toe 3 in a row at an angle the first set start almost between my breast and angle down and right the next start to left and down in same direction. I have read on here that they were lower on other women..The second row starts at my bra line..So I have two that sit where my bra sits..anyone else????

i have four five if you include the drain line which i got taken out yesterday! :)) and its aleady closed.. anyway the first two are pretty much two inches down from each boob the other two are two more inches down in the center of where the other two are... they are healing nicely i should have very little scarring :))

Mine are in a straight line 6 incisions from right to left right above my my belly button

I have five including my drain line. One to below my right breast, mid right side of stomach, center six inches above navel, left side of stomach, far left jp drain incision. :o :)

Feeling a bit tired and trying to stay hydrated. Damn I'm full.

weight.png

I have one inbetween my boobs, very tiny one, that is just above my bra line.

Then 4 in a row, horizontally, just above my waist. No drain, so no incision from that.

I have four, one below my Brest bone, one on the right, one on the left and one above my belly button.

I have 6. One between my breasts, but luckily my bra doesn't hit it. The other 5 aren't really straight, but are a couple inches above my belly button across my midsection. They'll be visible on my pictures I take tomorrow for my blog if you want to look at my blog tomorrow. :-)

Are they large incisions or very noticeable. I haven't had surgery yet. Also, what are you all drinking to get your Protein. I want to start buying my stuff so that it's already at the house.

Are they large incisions or very noticeable. I haven't had surgery yet. Also, what are you all drinking to get your Protein. I want to start buying my stuff so that it's already at the house.

My largest one is about an inch long, the one between my boobs is only about 1/4" if that.

Ok....so mine are a bit random most people have them sort of going across my are just weird...I wonder why they are so different from person to person.....Anatomy should be similar so why the variance?....Well mine are healing well nothing to much going on since I just had surgery 5 days ago...Im having a ridiculous hard time getting Fluid or food in.

i have 3 incisions all in a row above my belly button. one of the 3 was for my drain.

Five for me, one right below my bra line (small in size) then I have the one at my navel couple of inches running from my navel toward my breast area, then I have two small incisions to the right and left of my stomach then the incision for my drainage site, all of which are healing nicely :)...

I have 5, one on the right side of my belly button, one in the middle just below where my bra band will go, one over the the left of that one then one directly under that then the biggest one is just to the left of my belly button. They kind of make a rectangle missing the upper right corner "dot". The two directly to the left of my belly button are both relatively large compared to the others.

I have 5..one in the center below bra line , 2 on left side(mid stomach),one on right and one on the rim of my belly button