Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I go in tomorrow morning. I'm such an emotional wreck...and I'm hungry!!! Can't wait to get it over with and start my new life! Wish me luck in the am!

The closer I get to surgery the more I think about my relationship with food over the years. Today, while cleaning, I came across my recipe box. I became overwhelmed with emotion and my first thought was to throw my recipes away. My first thought is usually wrong so I put them back in the box and back on top of the refrigerator. At some point I think I will revise my recipes to be post-op friendly. I admit it, I cried...

My surgery is 20 days away!! June 25th.

The closer I get to surgery the more I think about my relationship with food over the years. Today' date=' while cleaning, I came across my recipe box. I became overwhelmed with emotion and my first thought was to throw my recipes away. My first thought is usually wrong so I put them back in the box and back on top of the refrigerator. At some point I think I will revise my recipes to be post-op friendly. I admit it, I cried...

My surgery is 20 days away!! June 25th.[/quote']

Im one day behind you the 26th. I have been eating my favorite foods. Friday is my last day of eating like a hog. Im going 2 eat vegetables and keep drinking my Water. My pos surgery diet starts on June 18th . I have 2 drink Bariatric Advantage shakes. That bag is not cheap 58.00 a bag. I pick that bag up from my doctors office. My EKG is Friday my evaluation is next week. Im ready.

* Prayers, Blessings ,and speedy recovering coming your way*

Im one day behind you the 26th. I have been eating my favorite foods. Friday is my last day of eating like a hog. Im going 2 eat vegetables and keep drinking my Water. My pos surgery diet starts on June 18th . I have 2 drink Bariatric Advantage shakes. That bag is not cheap 58.00 a bag. I pick that bag up from my doctors office. My EKG is Friday my evaluation is next week. Im ready.

* Prayers, Blessings ,and speedy recovering coming your way*

On the 11th I go from 1,300 cal to 1,000 cal per day. Still managing to squeeze in my favorites but in smaller amounts. I've really slacked on my water, no good! I just ordered Isopure Zero Carb unflavored, it mixes clear so I can have it in my "clear liquids" phase. Also got some Celebrate chewable vitamins, mandarin orange, yum. Doing all this on a budget isn't easy but worth it, requires a lot of comparison shopping. The EKG is a breeze but the Endoscopy was unpleasant. Best wishes to you & thanks for the reply.

I cannot believe tomorrow is surgery day!! I called to verify what time i had to be there and they ended up moving my surgery time from afternoon to morning, yeah me, don't have to wait all day as NPO. So excited and nervous all at the same time.

Wish you the best...prayers

I go in tomorrow morning. I'm such an emotional wreck...and I'm hungry!!! Can't wait to get it over with and start my new life! Wish me luck in the am!

added you to our list...prayers and well wishes coming your way!

Hi PEvette ....I'm June 11th also ! I'm super excited & a liitle nervous :))

got you added to our compilation. don't forget to check back in with us and let us know how you are doing as soon as you can...prayers and well wishes coming your way!

I'm in Florida so eastern time, 12:37 am therefore technically my clear liquid diet starts today and my surgery is tomorrow =O I am starting to get really nervous. Although it's not about the procedure itself, but about being so exposed on the operating table. I know I will be sedated for it but it still makes me very nervous having my mouth pried open, people poking at my body while i'm asleep. Seeing me completely vulnerable ahhhhhhhh!!!!

I am June 27 too! My pre op is 6-14. Congrats girlfriend!

I just got the call from the nurse at the hospital... Surgery is officially scheduled for Monday, June 11, 2012 at 9 AM. :D

I'm so excited! and the only part I'm really nervous about is the pain afterwards, because I know it's gonna hurt a bit with all that gas inside me, lol.

I'm in Florida so eastern time, 12:37 am therefore technically my clear liquid diet starts today and my surgery is tomorrow =O I am starting to get really nervous. Although it's not about the procedure itself, but about being so exposed on the operating table. I know I will be sedated for it but it still makes me very nervous having my mouth pried open, people poking at my body while i'm asleep. Seeing me completely vulnerable ahhhhhhhh!!!!

I've always been a control freak so being vulnerable under anesthesia is something I detest! But I'm looking at it as a very small price to pay for getting this portion of my life UNDER CONTROL! Good luck to you! Prayers!