Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting Fertility Treatments

The day after tomorrow we get to look at my tubes! Does anyone else enjoy opportunities to peek at the workings of their insides? I have always thought x-rays and the like were just the coolest things.

Also, is Soup an inherently bad idea for anyone else? For whatever reason, anytime I eat Soup I get really queasy and heart-racey... Maybe it's the food/liquid combo?

Good luck. I get fascinated with looking at my insides. I wanted them to record my operation so I could watch it. Lolol they said no. I love Soup. It goes down smoothly.

The results on the test yesterday were very good- my tubes are all clear! Thursday we count eggs!

*SO* exciting!!!!!

That's wonderful news. Praying for you.

They found one egg today. We won't get to look again before the shot to make me ovulate this time, so we're just praying that the little sucker does what it's supposed to. 16 days til we know if it worked this time.

Good luck. All it takes is one.

Fingers crossed for luck!!!

Good luck! Every now and again there's one hiding that they don't see, so here's hoping you have a good chance this month.

~Cheri

Kind of freaking out- we went to pick up the ovidrel shot, and the pharmacy was closed already! We thought they were open til 8! Now we don't have the shot, and we won't be able to get it until tomorrow morning at 10. I was supposed to take it tonight at 6pm. I won't get it until 16 hours after I was supposed to take it! I am so frustrated and upset. I'm scared that I just wasted a whole month of medicine.

Kind of freaking out- we went to pick up the ovidrel shot' date=' and the pharmacy was closed already! We thought they were open til 8! Now we don't have the shot, and we won't be able to get it until tomorrow morning at 10. I was supposed to take it tonight at 6pm. I won't get it until 16 hours after I was supposed to take it! I am so frustrated and upset. I'm scared that I just wasted a whole month of medicine.[/quote']

Stay positive girl.

You've got this!!!

Hubs went to the pharmacy this morning to get the Ovidrel shot. Better late than never, right? Well the pharmacy didn't have it ready for us. They have to special order it, and won't be able to get it before Wednesday. Maybe I will just ovulate on my own. I've been kind of bloated and crampy. Part of me is afraid that the follicle will just keep growing and growing and growing until my ovary is the size of a basketball....

Hang in there girl. Maybe this is gods way of saying its going to happen naturally. Don't lose faith. Praying for you. Baby dust is coming your way.

Thank you so much my wonderful friend! Is it normal to get tired and cranky when you ovulate?