Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting Fertility Treatments

Hey everyone' date=' it's been awhile. I can't make it public on Facebook yet, but I wanted everyone who had given me such wonderful support earlier this summer to know my news: I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!!!

We weren't even trying. I never even got a period after the D&C. It just happened like magic. I only found out about 24 hours ago, and I am so, so excited!

Thanks for everyone who prayed for me, and for reading my story.[/quote']

Wow congratulations, I have just read over the whole thread. I am so excited for you.

Good luck.

Yea this is awesome news. I'm so happy and praying hard for you. Congrats momma.

Welcome, Aussie- thanks for reading my story!

Rodswife- thanks! In a couple weeks we can talk about it on fbook too!

Hubs wants to wait until we get our first sonogram before we announce. We had to deal with several crazy rumors after we lost the first one, including that the baby was an "imaginary pregnancy". I could have happily slain the person who said that. We don't want to go through that again.

Welcome' date=' Aussie- thanks for reading my story!

Rodswife- thanks! In a couple weeks we can talk about it on fbook too!

Hubs wants to wait until we get our first sonogram before we announce. We had to deal with several crazy rumors after we lost the first one, including that the baby was an "imaginary pregnancy". I could have happily slain the person who said that. We don't want to go through that again.[/quote']

Omg who would be so insensitive as to say something so awful? People amaze me. I would wait to announce it too just as a precaution. I know how painful last one was for you. I'm praying hard that all goes well this time. I have faith for you and your husband. I'm excited.

congratulations! I am so happy for you and your husband. Healthy thoughts sent your way.

Thanks tjmom!

I talked to my doc today. I called him because I was having some mild cramping and abdominal pain. He said that it was normal, and furthermore, he got the results of my bloodwork from yesterday and the numbers are looking really good! With my last pregnancy the Hcg at this point was at 200. This time it is 1600! I am very encouraged! :)

Omg who would be so insensitive as to say something so awful? People amaze me. I would wait to announce it too just as a precaution. I know how painful last one was for you. I'm praying hard that all goes well this time. I have faith for you and your husband. I'm excited.

I was appalled too. She's a lady that goes to our church, and a little spacey. I stayed away from church for an extra two weeks just so I wouldn't have to deal with her. I think she meant well, but I don't think I would have been able to keep myself from strangling her.

Thanks tjmom!

I talked to my doc today. I called him because I was having some mild cramping and abdominal pain. He said that it was normal' date=' and furthermore, he got the results of my bloodwork from yesterday and the numbers are looking really good! With my last pregnancy the Hcg at this point was at 200. This time it is 1600! I am very encouraged! :)[/quote']

That's awesome.

glad the numbers are good...awesome news!

your story is so sad and amazing at the sametime! congrats pn your pregnancy! plz keep us posted.

Thanks, Jas.

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be going pretty well. I have been verrrrrry morning sick this last week. I've only actually thrown up one time, though, which is great because I hate doing so.

Orange juice and grape juice have both been very kind to me. It seems like sipping on juice helps settle my stomach. I have some Zofran left over from a few months ago (from my sleeve surgery) and occasionally when I feel almost too nauseous to live I'll take one. My next appointment with my dr is on 10/22- the baby should be at 9 1/2 weeks by then, so hopefully we'll get a good look at him/her!

I've been doing my best to think positively and not stress too much- the last couple of days have been tender for me because I'm now at the same point for this pregnancy when I learned in the last pregnancy that I was miscarrying. Though, in the last pregnancy the baby never got big enough to see the heartbeat, and we saw this one's little heart beating exactly a week ago. That was a great moment :)

Today is my 29th birthday. I haven't felt too sick so far today, so things are going well.

happy belated birthday to you! & god bless u! keep us all updated. we are all rooting for you!!!

Thanks, Jas.

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be going pretty well. I have been verrrrrry morning sick this last week. I've only actually thrown up one time, though, which is great because I hate doing so.

Orange juice and grape juice have both been very kind to me. It seems like sipping on juice helps settle my stomach. I have some Zofran left over from a few months ago (from my sleeve surgery) and occasionally when I feel almost too nauseous to live I'll take one. My next appointment with my dr is on 10/22- the baby should be at 9 1/2 weeks by then, so hopefully we'll get a good look at him/her!

I've been doing my best to think positively and not stress too much- the last couple of days have been tender for me because I'm now at the same point for this pregnancy when I learned in the last pregnancy that I was miscarrying. Though, in the last pregnancy the baby never got big enough to see the heartbeat, and we saw this one's little heart beating exactly a week ago. That was a great moment :)

Today is my 29th birthday. I haven't felt too sick so far today, so things are going well.

Things are still going pretty well- I've had a couple moments the last couple days where I have doubted that I'm really truly pregnant. Then my anti-nausea med wears off and my doubts fade away...

Honestly though I've really struggled with morning sickness. It's usually the worst at night before bedtime, but is ever-present to some degree. The Zofran really only just keeps me from throwing up. I still have the nausea, stomach aches, and slight vertigo feeling that usually come just before.

Our next ultrasound is the 22nd. We'll be at just under 10 weeks then, and get a good look at our little bean!

Something interesting about being pregnant- it's much harder to think of names. I have always liked thinking about names, and thought I would just go deliriously crazy thinking of names, making lists, etc. Now that I am finally pregnant, it's hard to come up with anything that sounds particularly exciting or appealing! Also, everything that I thought I knew about parenting, all those wonderful theories and anecdotes from watching others' mistakes, has flown right out the window. I feel like I know nothing, and am completely unprepared....

Things are still going pretty well- I've had a couple moments the last couple days where I have doubted that I'm really truly pregnant. Then my anti-nausea med wears off and my doubts fade away...

Honestly though I've really struggled with morning sickness. It's usually the worst at night before bedtime' date=' but is ever-present to some degree. The Zofran really only just keeps me from throwing up. I still have the nausea, stomach aches, and slight vertigo feeling that usually come just before.

Our next ultrasound is the 22nd. We'll be at just under 10 weeks then, and get a good look at our little bean!

Something interesting about being pregnant- it's much harder to think of names. I have always liked thinking about names, and thought I would just go deliriously crazy thinking of names, making lists, etc. Now that I am finally pregnant, it's hard to come up with anything that sounds particularly exciting or appealing! Also, everything that I thought I knew about parenting, all those wonderful theories and anecdotes from watching others' mistakes, has flown right out the window. I feel like I know nothing, and am completely unprepared....[/quote']

Congratulations. Praying for a very healthy baby.

congrats on your sticky bean!