Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting Fertility Treatments

I will be so glad when all of this is over and we can think about trying again.

I'm sorry girl. I'm not sure what you were told you can and can't do but do you think a heating pad would help? You have been on my mind a lot. Praying for you.

Thanks so much Mary. I think it might- I'll have to try it. Got chills right now, and I'm shaking a little. I'm not sure how much sleep I'll be getting tonight.

Thanks so much Mary. I think it might- I'll have to try it. Got chills right now' date=' and I'm shaking a little. I'm not sure how much sleep I'll be getting tonight.[/quote']

Hopefully you will be able to get a full nights. If you start spiking a temp, go to the er.

I will be so glad when all of this is over and we can think about trying again.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope that you get some rest and this ends soon. How long before your doctor will clear you to start another round of Clomid?

Oh, and Aleve always helps me more with pain than Tylenol. If it's okay for you to take it, I'd try that with a small cup of milk and see if it helps more. You poor thing - you shouldn't have to be in pain physically AND emotionally right now.

~Cheri

my heart aches for you and your husband...also, for your entire family... i have been praying for you all... there are no words to express the pain you must be going through but please know you are in my thoughts daily....

when you need strength and don't have anyone around... Lean on me!!! i am an unknown who cares for you...who will support you...who will never judge you... ((if you want to scream, cuss or blame something, i will listen))...

understanding hugz and support sent your way...

lean on me ...

sincerely

sandy/tjmom

Thank you so much, Sandy. I have been so thankful and cheered by all the support on here! It means so much to me.

If anyone is interested, I wrote a blog post on my personal blog about all of this.

http://ticklemesenseless.blogspot.com/2012/07/ships-in-night.html

It's a sad post, but I feel I summed up what's been going on pretty well.

I went in to the doctor again today, and scheduled the D&C for tomorrow at 1pm. Please pray for me! I'm scared!!! I am so worried that I will never be fertile again, but I also can't take the pain anymore. I'm between a rock and a hard place. They said that after the surgery, once I get my period again, we can start trying again. So basically I will take a cycle off and then we will see what happens. I just have to survive tomorrow first.

I went in to the doctor again today' date=' and scheduled the D&C for tomorrow at 1pm. Please pray for me! I'm scared!!! I am so worried that I will never be fertile again, but I also can't take the pain anymore. I'm between a rock and a hard place. They said that after the surgery, once I get my period again, we can start trying again. So basically I will take a cycle off and then we will see what happens. I just have to survive tomorrow first.[/quote']

You will be ok girl. I'll be praying for you. I bet you will be even more fertile. Just keep having faith. From your blog, I can tell you have tons of faith.

My sincere prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Thanks, yall.

@Mary- Thanks! I'm glad that came through. I don't always feel like I do. I don't even always feel like God is on my side. I guess that's why the Bible refers to the heart as deceitful... I'm doing my best, though. I'm glad that He remembers I am dust.

Oh, and I also hope you are right about being even more fertile! That would be a dream come true. I just hope that I feel better during subsequent pregnancies. My doc said that healthy pregnancies feel different than ones that are doomed to miscarriage. I sincerely hope that is the case. I would love to just be sick in the good way.

I am so sorry for you loss. Don't loose hope. My first two pregnacies ended in miscarriage and ultimately D&C's. After the second miscarriage I became pregnant the next month and went on to deliver a beautiful daughter. Don't loose faith and try to stay strong. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hugs.

Thank you so much, Jen! It's amazing how much your story lifted my heart! It's so good to hear from those who have been through it, and had success afterwards.

Cris , your blog was/is emotional, exceptional and heart felt.... just stating the obvious...

Hey everyone, it's been awhile. I can't make it public on Facebook yet, but I wanted everyone who had given me such wonderful support earlier this summer to know my news: I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!!!

We weren't even trying. I never even got a period after the D&C. It just happened like magic. I only found out about 24 hours ago, and I am so, so excited!

Thanks for everyone who prayed for me, and for reading my story.