Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting Fertility Treatments

woohoo! praying for you!

I've had a little soreness and mild abdominal cramps. I feel a little bloated. I tried bra shopping tonight- to see if a different size bra would take some of the pressure off, and also because I've lost about 35 pounds since I bought this one. Before surgery I was a 48D. my current bra is a 46C and is very loose- to the point of being uncomfortable. None of the bras I tried on tonight really fit well. And they didn't seem to make much of a difference on the soreness. But the good news is that I am down to a size 42D(even though I didn't buy it- it fit but looked terrible. We're talking cone-boobs terrible).

I had to buy a new bra too. I'm now in a 40DD. I don't know what I was prior but it is safe to say they weren't DD. lol hope your boobs get some relief but I'm hoping they hurt cuz youre pregnant.

how you doing today?

Little bit of clear discharge but no blood... PMS symptoms, but nothing out of the ordinary. A little crampy, bloated, achy, etc.

I never felt more crampy and bloated than when I was first pregnant when using Clomid. Fingers crossed for you!

No baby this time. I started yesterday afternoon. Today we are going in for a sonogram to look at my Fallopian tubes to make sure there aren't any blockages. If it looks good, then tomorrow we start over with the Clomid and try again!

Hugs sent your way....smiles sent for good vibes....words of encouragement....and love to strangers who have touched my heart!

No baby this time. I started yesterday afternoon. Today we are going in for a sonogram to look at my Fallopian tubes to make sure there aren't any blockages. If it looks good' date=' then tomorrow we start over with the Clomid and try again![/quote']

Im sorry girl. Keep your head up. It will happen.

No baby this time. I started yesterday afternoon. Today we are going in for a sonogram to look at my Fallopian tubes to make sure there aren't any blockages. If it looks good, then tomorrow we start over with the Clomid and try again!

I'm so sorry this wasn't it. Good luck on the sonogram - maybe they'll find an underlying issue that's simple to fix, or better yet, find nothing and let you get started on cycle #2.

Best,

~Cheri

It usually does take a few tries. Sending good vibes your way. :)

Thanks so much, everyone! The sonogram went good today- I was mistaken about what they were looking at, the one to look at my tubes is next week. They checked my ovaries to make sure everything was looking good before starting the Clomid again. They look great- no cysts! This is the first time in 2 years that I have been completely clear! We are hoping and praying that this cycle will be the one. I start the Clomid again tomorrow.

I went through all of the clomid and the other stuff, where you take the injections every day for two weeks, FSH, and then LH, and then something else...anyway, I finally got pregnant...it was a long and arduous road though...don't give up...try to relax...(P.S. when I got pregnant, we only did it one time that month, on the 21st day of my cycle)...I was about at the giving up stage...

Chris..just read throught this thread today and I want you to know that I am saying a prayer for you and your husband. Please keep posting!

Thanks so much! There's not much to say- on day three of Clomid. Hubs and I have both had some kind of stomach virus this week. Thankfully I didn't throw up any of the medicine. We have both had fevers off and on, and have been taking Tylenol. Hopefully none of this will affect the fertility treatments.