Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre Op Day 6 And 10.4 Pounds Down.

I just have to say, I'M HUNGRY! :( This isn't easy in any way, shape, or form! I know it is necessary though to get to the other side. I keep telling myself I have a few more weeks without real food but it is worth it to get healthy. I'm still really concerned and scared and I know nothing will change that until I am a few months out and sure I won't get a leak or have complications. I wish I could just stop worrying and being anxious. I've been dreaming about surgery. Worrying about every aspect of it. I have to have a large hernia reparied and I just keep thinking, "what if my liver didn't shrink??". I haven't been very positive for anyone on this forum lately. I need to change my way of thinking and my attitude and be grateful that I'm doing this. I am a Christian and I need to put my faith in GOD and know that what happens is meant to happen.

Well, thanks for letting me vent. AGAIN! :) Love you guys! Have a great rest of the weekend. Uggh.. I just want some food! On the up side... 10. 4 pounds in 5 days is unbelievable for me! :)

I am in the same boat! I am on day 9 of liquids and PMS is kicking in for me!! I want a double stuff Oreo!!weekends are the worst cuz I am home and my kids have Snacks everywhere...Yesterday was a meltdown for me,( I ate a piece of boston butt) but today I am determined to see this thru!! Friday is my day and we can do this!! Oh, I've lost 7 pounds ????. Good luck!

That's amazing! You are doing so great!

I really had a hard time with the pre-op diet, especially the first several days. But it got easier. Still, I think it was the hardest part of this entire process for me.

Your day will be here before you know it! Hang in there. Celebrate those 10+ pounds lost!! (with something non-caloric, of course!)

That's amazing! You are doing so great! I really had a hard time with the pre-op diet, especially the first several days. But it got easier. Still, I think it was the hardest part of this entire process for me. Your day will be here before you know it! Hang in there. Celebrate those 10+ pounds lost!! (with something non-caloric, of course!)

Thank you Pennie! :) I'm so ready to be on the other side.

I am in the same boat! I am on day 9 of liquids and PMS is kicking in for me!! I want a double stuff Oreo!!weekends are the worst cuz I am home and my kids have Snacks everywhere...Yesterday was a meltdown for me,( I ate a piece of boston butt) but today I am determined to see this thru!! Friday is my day and we can do this!! Oh, I've lost 7 pounds . Good luck!

Good luck to you too girl! I have 7 more days than I hope I won't want food as much as I do now..! :)

I just have to say, I'M HUNGRY! :( This isn't easy in any way, shape, or form! I know it is necessary though to get to the other side. I keep telling myself I have a few more weeks without real food but it is worth it to get healthy. I'm still really concerned and scared and I know nothing will change that until I am a few months out and sure I won't get a leak or have complications. I wish I could just stop worrying and being anxious. I've been dreaming about surgery. Worrying about every aspect of it. I have to have a large hernia reparied and I just keep thinking, "what if my liver didn't shrink??". I haven't been very positive for anyone on this forum lately. I need to change my way of thinking and my attitude and be grateful that I'm doing this. I am a Christian and I need to put my faith in GOD and know that what happens is meant to happen.

Well, thanks for letting me vent. AGAIN! :) Love you guys! Have a great rest of the weekend. Uggh.. I just want some food! On the up side... 10. 4 pounds in 5 days is unbelievable for me! :)

Things will get better. You are half way there. You were approved and so the battle is half won. The feeling will fade as you see the old you fade too. Just think about the life you will have once you become healthier. I had a few herina repairs you will be great. Pray about it and let it go, you don't have control, let it go you can only control your reaction to the situation not the action. You will be a healthier, happier you.

Things will get better. You are half way there. You were approved and so the battle is half won. The feeling will fade as you see the old you fade too. Just think about the life you will have once you become healthier. I had a few herina repairs you will be great. Pray about it and let it go, you don't have control, let it go you can only control your reaction to the situation not the action. You will be a healthier, happier you.

Thank you so much Christy. You are so right. I don't have control. God does and I tell you, I've been praying about this for a long time. :) I know he's got me. I appreciate your encouragment. Helps me so much!! God Bless!! :)