Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Bandsters

I don't know HopeWorks, but I have had something happen to me too. I always had a white coating on my tongue. But now with being on Clear Liquids ONLY for 4 weeks, it's gone! I'm wondering if it was yeast or something. Things that make you go hmmmmm......

You girls seem to have lost more weight than I have. I was banded 9/12/ and have lost 10lbs. I thougth with only liquid that it would fall off guess not. I also have not had any problem with the liquids could have had more than I did but stopped. Are any of you hungry?I am getting a fill in Oct. and am a little nervous? Will I be able to tell a difference?BrendaB

I am officially on the "band" wagon! LOL

I was banded 9-20-06, and I came home the next day. I haven't had any complications, I am feeling great.

I am able to drink a lot of Fluid. Is that common'? I thought my stomach would hold less than what I am drinking.

You girls seem to have lost more weight than I have. I was banded 9/12/ and have lost 10lbs. I thougth with only liquid that it would fall off guess not. I also have not had any problem with the liquids could have had more than I did but stopped. Are any of you hungry?I am getting a fill in Oct. and am a little nervous? Will I be able to tell a difference?BrendaB

Brenda, you have averaged about 1lb loss per day...that is awsome!!!!!! Don't forget....if you have less to lose than others, you will lose it slower..age comes in to play too, activity level. You're doing great!!!! :clap2:

You can cut and paste the ticker from the site, or use the html or bb code. Either way you have to copy and paste into your signature line, save and preview.

I have done all of this. I have put it in every space available and it still shows up as http://blah, blah, blah LOL

okay stupid question i know, but i have to ask...are you using tickerfactory.com? or some other ticker?

nevermind, i see you are using tickerfactory...silly me!

you don't copy the one directly below the ticker.....you scroll down and pick the bb code..starts with url....copy and past that one in signature...when you do this make sure its the bottom...when you open it to edit your signature, it shows you what it looks like ...scroll down to the actual edit one...I was putting mine in the first box I saw and that is why it didn't work for me...its the second box.

Hopefully that helped. Good Luck!

Yes, I am using tickerfactory.com. I have been trying to figure this out for days. I guess we will see if this helps.

Thanks a lot.

Erin

Erin I was able to click on your ticker and see your info...now its gone, so you seemed to be in the right place, just using the wrong url.

Why they can't just make this simple is beyond me:eek:

Erin,

You are so close! Copy the entire section under bbCode. Paste it into your signature section under Edit Signature. Click on preview post, and you should then see it as an image. PM me if it still doesn't work.

Hey! Your weight loss is going great!!! How do you feel???

Hi again to all you September Bandsters!!

Well, I am officially in bandster hell. I've started doing the 'almost' real food part of the post surgery diet...and am finding that I can pretty much eat what I want, albeit it smaller and more well-chewed bits than before band. I need a fill!! (I have my first fill appointment on 6 October.) Here's a bonus tidbit I've learned - I now KNOW when I'm hungry!!! I feel like I've got a cramp in my stomach/diaphram area that gets more intense the longer I've gone without having a little something. Isn't that amazing? To be 38 years old and JUST NOW discovering what hunger feels like??? <GRIN>

Sue

9/1/06

Dr. de la Garza, Monterrey

214/194/150