Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey jimmy sorry for you not being well. It's good to have you back and in communication i believe the number of messages you recieved say it all. Good luck with recovery. Cuddles

So glad you are okay, hope things continue to improve for you.

Yaayy I'm so glad to hear from you!!! Best wishes hopefully you get out of there soon!!! GBY

Jimmy,glad to hear you are alive and getting your pain treated, i was worried and was reading all the post and comments and just didnt have the words to say. I was at the point where i was just going to cancel the surgery for May 29, when you responded back, so again i for one am deff glad you commented back :) please keep us updated!

I just read this thread and I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Hope it gets taken care of as soon as possible. Wishing you the best! I hope it gets better!

Thx liana... The drs don't Actually know what's causing my pain do right now they are indeed. Practicing medicine until an answer pops up...

Jimmy I am just glad you are doing better, I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you job is there for you when you are ok to go back to work. Please take care, you are right your health is the most important thing. Lorna

Day 6 in the hospital and I think I'm getting better but the dr won't release me until I'm 100%

Jimmy - good to hear you are on the mend....follow doctors orders and it won't be long before you are out of there... Take care my friend !

Jimmy, there's only one you, so please take care of you however long you have to be in that hospital! I will continue to hold you up in prayer. Please keep us posted. All of the April sleevers are really concerned and pray nothing but the best for you and your recovery. Be blessed!

Day 6 in the hospital and I think I'm getting better but the dr won't release me until I'm 100%

Hi Jimmy im just seeing this. I will be praying for u Suga. Muahhh so sorry you are ill but super glad u are getting better!

So I'm back home Officially. Doctor has me on blood thinners (Coumadin) for the next 6 months and for the next 2 weeks lovanox shots 12hrs apart. When I got home a couple days ago I feel extremely weak and nausea played a great role. Very thing just felt extremely difficult to accomplish, but I noticed the more I increased my Water intake and literally forced myself to eat, I've been feel quite better. Today has to be the best I've felt in a longtime so I'm hoping tomorrow bears the same results with a lot more progression.

As far as Protein I have not been drinking it, I won't even lie lol. It makes me feel sick and I find it to be very ironic because I LOVED drinking Protein Shakes and powdered mixes Pre-opt. I guess the sleeve really does affect your taste buds in so many ways, I never noticed prior. I'm off the liquid stage finally. I started eating spaghettini and chilli. That's my ish for the time being and it does me JUSTICE! I try to eat at least 2 spoons of ricotta cheese every 6hrs. It helps a bit. I stopped taking that god awful protein shot which consist of 15g of protein. It really taste awful and made me hurl quite a few times. I mixed it with so many different juices and the taste still engulfs all flavors. I stopped taking my Multivitamins, which were in pill form and had to crushed, and switched to flinestones Gummy bear multivitimans which are great! Very light on the tummy I must say.

My energy has returned, my heartbeat has slowed down, and the dizzy I use to feel Everytime I stood up from sitting down or laying in bed is minimal. I hope for it to become nOn existent in a week or two. I will officially Begin work again Monday morning. I'm a firm believer that starting work and getting back into my normal routine would also stimulate my body to heal faster, so I'm all for it.

Wanted my surgery to a secret but the cat got out of the bag when I was rushed two weekends ago to the hospital. Now everyone in my immediate family knows. Oh well. Everyone had questions and even though I didn't feel like I needed to to explain myself I did so anyway. At least they would have my side of the story and not jump to crazy conclusions like they always do. Well, I'm about to sign off for a bit and get my water intake on and watch some tv. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thanks for listening!

Later

Yay, Jimmy! So glad you're home. Hope you get back to 100% very soon.

Jimmy, I can promise you will heal better at home. So glad you are feeling a little better. Remember "baby steps" will get you to full recovery. We have all been so concerned about you. Glad you are better, sleeve buddy!!

That's good news Jimmy! Well, my 6 weeks postop drs appointment was scheduled for the 30th, but pain in my chest and back and a terrible cough that 10 days of antibiotics didn't cure brought me in earlier. I got to WV after 5 and I have completed chest xray blood work and urine test. ER doctor said she didn't see pneumonia, thank God, but she is leaving it up to my surgeon to diagnose tomorrow. So she did say I have severe bronchitis and the antibiotics previously taken was not strong enough! Ten days of 3 times a day for nothing! Oh well I'm thankful it didn't turn into pneumonia! Please send up some prayers for me.