Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jimmy, so glad for the update. Concentrate on your healing. You can get another job, but not another Jimmy! Just know that we love you and will continue to send prayers up for a speedy recovery. Be blessed!

Sorry you are ill but glad to know you are getting the care that you need. I hope your job works out too,,thoughts and prayers going out to you.

Finally we here from you glad you're at least able to type, and keep us informed. I'm still praying for you and wishing you get out of the hospital soon. Take care

Jimmy......SO good to hear from you..... You had us so worried .... Sorry still in hospital but best place for you to be when the doctors are not for sure what's wrong....as stated above, you can get another job, but we can't get another Jimmy.... Keep us updated man...we all care! Prayers and healing (((hugs))) sent your way!

Jimmy, I'm happy to hear from you, but so sorry you are having trouble. I hope the doctors find the problem very soon and you are on the road to recovery. Rest and take care of yourself. Let us know how you are when you feel like it. God speed.

Thanks for the update! I have been so worried. Frankly, I was worried that someone had stolen your phone and you were sitting in some hospital with no ability to communicate with anyone. Glad to hear you are ok-- sick but still hanging in there. Praying for your full recovery.

Hello Jimmy,

So glad you are under doctors care and in the hospital with the professionals. You have a lot of love from folks who don't even know you---we even had a sort of vigil for you last night. Get better and keep us posted on your progress, friend. We are all pulling and praying for you. Hugs!

Jimmy, I'm glad we've heard from you. Take care of yourself and GET BETTER!

So glad to here from you. I'll keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I've been so worried! I'll keep you in my prayers. Hang in there! This will eventually be a distant memory.

So glad to hear from you. Everyone was so worried today! Prayers going up for a speedy recovery

Hang in there and follow the doctor's orders! I'm new on here but I see that you've got lots of support from this group! Take care! Sending good thoughts your way and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Jimmy, of course it branched out so big. This April group is like a sleeve family. Does not matter where we live. So, to echo the feelings of the rest of your April family, so glad to hear from you and hope you are fully recovered very soon. You just work on healing and we will continue to send you healing energy.

Cyber hugs,

Karen

I'm sorry for doubting you, just seemed strange...I'm glad you're being taken are of and are on the way to recovery! Have a good night :-)