Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers?! Where Ya's At?

Hey' date=' question for those that have been sleeved-are you guys having a hard time sleeping? I don't think I've slept through the night since my surgery! Frustrating.[/quote']

I slept fine my first night home but think it was because Of the travel home. Haven't slept well at all since. Maybe once I can exercise. I'm tired but just wake up a lot.

where are you having surgery? Hope things go well!

Hey, sorry so late. I was recovering, but I had my surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. I'm doing tons better! This first week was horrific but I'm reovering well. Thx for asking!

Dr Srikanth did my surgery on the 21st. :) good luck with your surgery and you'll be in my prayers.

Thank you!!!! Did everything go smoothly for you? I am starting to get a little nervous, but mostly just want it to be over! How are you feeling now?

Thank you "readytolose2012" for adding me to the list. :)

Hey, sorry so late. I was recovering, but I had my surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. I'm doing tons better! This first week was horrific but I'm reovering well. Thx for asking!

I was sleeved there on Monday! They really have a great system there. Sandy, the bariatric coordinator, was very helpful. Hope you're doing well. I met my liquid goal yesterday and I'm 15gms away from hitting Protein. Yay!

Thank you!!!! Did everything go smoothly for you? I am starting to get a little nervous' date=' but mostly just want it to be over! How are you feeling now?[/quote']

Everything went smoothly, no compilations in surgery. I didn't get nervous until they wheeled me back to holding which is the step right before or. But then I lost it, I was just nervous for the pain that would come after I woke up. I could definitely be worse than I feel now, I have some pain from my big incision, but I also skipped this round of pain mess to see how I could handle. Just relax and take it easy, you'll do great. If you have any questions, feel free to pick my brain. :)

Only have one tomorrow to be sleeved, wishing them the best and that all goes good for them....hope our sleevers today is doing good.

8-25-12

thetruedream- Dr Almanza MX (changed from 10th)

Good luck tomorrow thetruedream

Tomorrow morning is my surgery...!!!!!!

All the best to you!

Good luck

5 days to go. Trying to stay busy but its not helping

I just want to say hello before I pass out. I has my surgery thurs at 12:15 and that was a breeze except that afterwords I had a tiny leek in the staple area which sent a lot of blood into my.....I can't spell it out lol.....abdomen. This causes terrible spasums which lowered my blood pressure and caused mt blood counts to drop.

So this is day four. I've been typing this for a few days lol. I'm excited that I will soon be on the losers bench!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I made a new video of my 6 day post op. if any wants to watch it. Also feel free to follow me and leave comments.

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?video_id=WMhkCzoS08o&ns=1&feature=mhsn