Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers?! Where Ya's At?

Good luck to each of you tomorrow! May you have a wonderful experience with very little pain!

Daddyfat2thin, you are in the very best hands!. Dr. A, Dr. Gabe , Jessica and Jesus will take very good care of you. Be aware, when they put you on the gurney and the guy says we will give you something to make you relax.....that is all you will remember until you wake several hours later. ;) it is all good! God be with you tomorrow!

Hi everyone , I was sleeved on the 8th. Still in the hospital . Having dry heaves and nausea. Have been up walking in the hallway. I hope to go home tommorrow Good luck and praying for up comng sleeved

Jenn, I hope your mouth gets better very quickly! You are a very brave lady ;)

(((hugs)))

Just got my date today....August 20th. So excited :)

Hi everyone ' date=' I was sleeved on the 8th. Still in the hospital . Having dry heaves and nausea. Have been up walking in the hallway. I hope to go home tommorrow Good luck and praying for up comng sleeved[/quote']

Can't they give you something for the nausea? Bless you....I hope that gets under control very quickly.

Can't they give you something for the nausea? Bless you....I hope that gets under control very quickly.

They gave me some Zofran which has helped

Here is our list for tomorrow Aug 10th Sleevers, May you have blessings with you and your journey we a safe and fast healing one. {hugs}

8.10.12-thetruedream- Dr Almanza MX

Kesha Richardson Bozeman AKA findingme2012dr kelly Tijuana

Judie Oleen AKA Jaoleen Dr verboonen MX

charmichelle NC

bethL dr richardson New orleans.

smithpy dr james davidson

*TrAcY* Dr Garcia TJ mx

Dennis-n Brooke Murphy AKA its time Dr. Hata Hickory, NC

Daddyfat2thin Dr Alvarez Mx

findingme2012

Thanks for the well wishes. I am scheduled to be at the hospital at 5:45am. Haven't eaten all day today of course. I have no idea how everyone did the pre-op liquid diet for 2 weeks. My doc didn't order one I was soo tired and had a headache all day. I drank Water and had sugar free ice pops. I'm still up because I'm soo excited and nervous. I did manage to waste a little time at the mall and caught the Isopure Fruit Drinks on sale for $25 for a case. The Alpine Punch tastes pretty good to me. Just for kicks I bought a goal dress that I hope I can get into by my cruise in December.

Anymore August 10th sleevers still awake?

Hi all just checking in with my numbers I was sleeved on Aug 1st. My highest weight was 270.2 on July 2nd. On surgery day I was 254.5 and today I weighed 244.8 that's a loss of 25.4 pounds.

For those of you curious if gained and lost 8 pounds from being at the hospital.

Congratulations. Keep up the great work Nina! I can't wait to join you. :-)

Best Wishes to those going in tomorrow. Happy thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Hi everyone ' date=' I was sleeved on the 8th. Still in the hospital . Having dry heaves and nausea. Have been up walking in the hallway. I hope to go home tommorrow Good luck and praying for up comng sleeved[/quote']

I was sleeved on the 7th and ended up having to stay a second night because of dry heaves, nausea and low potassium. The nurse gave me a patch and phenergan. It helped a lot. Walking definitely helps a lot!

I'm here if you need to vent!! It will continue to get better every day. :-)

You can do it group! Best of luck!

Good morning everyone!!! Today is the big day!! See you on the losers bench

Good morning everyone!!! Today is the big day!! See you on the losers bench

So so excited for you! Can't wait to hear your progress after surgery.

Good morning! I'm back at the condo...I'm doing good and im so glad i was discharged yesterday. I'm still in a lot of pain and still have a lot of the gas pains from them pumping my body up during surgery. It feels like someones stabbing me in the back. BUT its all over! I have 6 incisions, one was from the drain. I'm trying to get down a whole huge bottle of Protein juice today :( That sucks...but owell...On the road to wellness! I just wish the pains would stop hitting me like a ton of bricks and i wish i could get out of bed myself..My mom was the best nurse ever . I'm so glad i had her by myside taking care of me. Unfortunatly shes going home tonight, but ken is flying in as we speak so thats a plus! I hope i can walk further in a day or two so he gets to see some of myrtle beach too. Thanks everyone for all the prayers and well wishes!! ♥

Sorry everyone i haven't kept up with the list. This is my first time on the computer. Hopefully i can catch up with all your posts in a couple days when im feeling better. I woke up from surgery moaning and groaning that i thought i was having a heart attack, my chest hurt so bad from the gas. I was up and walking within the hour.. to try to get rid of that pain.

feel free to copy and paste and add your name to the list, I wont be able to do it for a little while.

Best wishes to the future august sleevers, and congrats to those already on the loser bench :)

I can't believe im already 2 days out!!!

Hi all. Today's the big day. We had terrible travel experience, hoping that will be better on the way home. Waiting for Cecy to pick me up in San Diego this morning we got in so late we had to get a room here to get some rest. I will update as soon as I am feeling like it. Thanks for all the prayers and warm wishes.