Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Orleans, Louisiana And Metro Area Sleevers!

Why would you be counted out? Some of the best time to learn is before you've had the sleeve. I wish I could have talked to people who had it before getting mine.

Hi everyone, my surgery is tomorrow and I'm nervous and excited and scared. I haven't told anyone in my family about this surgery so I really apprieciate the support from you guys at home. I'll be back in New Orleans on the 25th. Wish me luck and maybe send out a little prayer if you pray. Thanks

Good luck! I'll be sending positive healing vibes your way!!! :)

-Sammie on iPhone.

Good luck!!

Thanks ladies. I felt like crap yesterday but today I'm doing much better and can't wait to get home tomorrow.

Thanks ladies. I felt like crap yesterday but today I'm doing much better and can't wait to get home tomorrow.

I'm happy your feeling better! How long are they going to keep you in the hospital.

I just came back from x-ray getting a leak test and I get the drain removed in the morning and I should be discharged tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening.

Awesome!!

Hey ladies. I'm having a problem with my throat and just wondering if any of you have heard anything about it. Apparently my throat was damanged when they took the endotracheal tube out. It is sooo painful. I can't get anything down but ice chips. If you guys have read something about it please let me know. Other than that I'm doing great.

post-21412-13813658841979_thumb.jpg

Could it be thrush? Did you suregon tell you about the damage or did you notice it once you got home? I would call the office. It's going to be super hard to get your liquids or any portein in with that problem.

I hope it's better soon. :(

My surgeon said it is damage done by the intubation tube. They gave me a shot of NSAID and Pain killer but it didn't do much good. I'm going try an see my doctor when I get home but since it's Friday that won't be until Monday :-( I haven't gotten anything down but some ice chips in the past 3 days. Anything else is too painful.

Are any of y'all planning or already go to the wls support group at west Jeff? I plan on going in July. I want to get one on before surgery in August. Would be meet to have some VST people there!