Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 years out

Vera

You look so happy and spirit-filled, as if the whole world belonged to you!

Your pic should be on a billboard showing others what a beautiful, healthy, loving woman looks like. Magnifique!

You look awesome. How nice to hear about and see pics of a complete success story!

Like lots of other posters, I'd trade thighs with you in a minute. Half a minute! lol

Congratulations!

Hope your feeling well. Let us know how it went! Mine is scheduled 9/14 and Im sooooo excited!!

Vera you look amazing!!!! You have done so good with your success... thanks for inspiring me to look good in a swim suit next summer....its gonna take some work to look as good as you!! Congrats!!

Vera... you just look amazing... congratulations girl!

Thanks for all the congratulations, I feel proud to be an inspiration to so many!

Jewels, it was good speaking with you, by now you should be home and recovering. Congratulations to you, and welcome to the new journey.

Leatha, Kathy, Wheeler, Goanna, Susan, Donna…note that you can’t see my inner thighs, these are actually very good pics, I’m sorry I remarked about my thighs, I think we all have that self conscious body image about something….and do you believe in control top bathing suit bottoms….I am sucking up my gut as much as possible, that’s not a tan, I’m turning blue!

Kabeerah, Children are so worth it, when I was pregnant with Hunter I swore I was eating for 5. You’ll get

there.

Paula…Super model??? Roxanne’s in a size 3/5 teens and size 6 shoe. I had the big girl talk with her Sunday, It went smoother then I thought.

Pam that’s the “Kool-Aid” Birthday party pic “I got a Batman”

Carol, we had a nice chat yesterday, thanks for calling. I bet your legs and tummy look awsome! I know it may take a year for all the sweeling to go down and I can’t wait to see you. Let plan a get together soon. I miss you too.

Dianne, thanks for thinking my skin is nice??? Macadamia oil and lots of Aloe

Susan, the only before pic is on page 9 of the “before and after” thread.

Thanks again

Vera, I hope you don't mind.. I added your current pic to the collage that was on page 9 of the before and after pics thread. Couldn't resist. You look great!

post-205630-13813133985689_thumb.png

Vera, you look fabulous but you always did to me...Beautiful lady you are. Great job girlfriend, be proud!!! I'm proud of you :D

Vera, I can't begin to say how much your friendship means to me. I am so proud that you are at goal. You were gorgeous at the First Bash but you are absolutely stunning now. Yes I am jealous!! LOL!!

Big ole hugs to you.

Vera,

You look just stunning!! What a great figure, girlfriend.....you should be very proud of your accomplish.