Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention ! Australian Sleevers

Thanks. Made for a scary few hours' date=' tho everyone on the ward can't believe I am the same person today. After having code blue 3 times, everyone was on edge. The body can heal pretty quickly.

I ended up having just under 5 kgs of skin taken off, 3.5 from my stomach, almost a kilo from my back and almost .5 kilo each arm. Plus whatever else was lipo'd out. Once the bruising and swelling goes down, I may have actually got to 50% of my body lost.

Th

And this afternoon I have a cute nurse...bonus lol. Tho he has been quick to tell me he is working in the ICU tommorow and Doesnt want to see me there lol[/quote']

Wow 5 kilos seems a huge amount. It was a big operation so aI am very relieved that the worst is over. I think we were all holding our collective breaths hoping for a smooth outcome. How much longer will you be in hospital and then at home recuperating?

Wow you go away for 3 days and it gets busy in here.

I am on the flip side of the plastic surgery.

Had a rough time of it. Ended up having to go back in for emergency surgery as I had slow bleeder and lost 4ltres of blood' date=' needed 4 blood transfusions. Spent the second night in the ICU.

My arms are feeling like they have done a hard work out and a sore bloated.

My back and arms are aching but not taking too many painkillers. Didn't need the muscle tightening which is probably helping me feel better....

[/quote']

Oh no! So fortunate you are strong and fit Aussiegirl-very glad u are out of icu even tjough you feel like you have been hit by a truck.Hugs (gently).

Reaaly happy and relieved that you are now doing so well after the rough time you have been through - it will be a distant memory when you are strutting your new look this summer. What a great loss of weight - you will find some more new clothes might be in order as you would have changed shape again! Half your body weight - amazing! Can't wait to meet up with you again and see your results! I will be thinking of you during your recovery.

Sue

Aussiegirl,

So sorry to hear that you had such a tough time during your early recovery.

I hope you are feeling much better now and well on the road to the new, re-defined body that you were hoping for.

Sending LOTS of gentle HUGS to you.

Michele xxxxxx

Glad to hear ur doing alot better now Aussie! We have all been thinking of u. Rest up and take it easy

Wow Aussiegirl, just catching up on what I've missed over the last month...I'm so happy that you are feeling better, pretty scary for sure...

Thank all. Definitely a bit scary but all is looking good now..the body does heal pretty well, thankfully I am young enough.

Now biggest struggle is getting enough food in, hospital food is all carb, even when I order veggies I am ending up with pumpkin but I must be doing better if I am complaining about the food hehehe

otherwise I am black and blue and numb and stiff and sore but all good signs I am healing

Hi everyone!!! Its been a long time........Ive been going over the posts and you guys are rocking...... :D . Im at that stage where im starting to look at a body lift. Has anyone been there yet?? If you know of any places in WA thatd b be tops. I think I have lost about 40 kgs so far and I reckon with the body lift it will take me to around 95kgs.

Theres been big changes for me since the op, Ive moved to WA in the Pilbara, obviously new job, Training heaps and loving the new me.

Aint life grand......

Scotty

scotty, hands up, currently recovering from my Tummy Tuck and arm lift. Tho I am in Sydney.

So far recovery is way harder than the sleeve ever was but hopefully the results will be worth it.

Hi everyone!!! Its been a long time........Ive been going over the posts and you guys are rocking...... :D . Im at that stage where im starting to look at a body lift. Has anyone been there yet?? If you know of any places in WA thatd b be tops. I think I have lost about 40 kgs so far and I reckon with the body lift it will take me to around 95kgs.

Theres been big changes for me since the op' date=' Ive moved to WA in the Pilbara, obviously new job, Training heaps and loving the new me.

Aint life grand......

Scotty[/quote']

I'm so happy to see you, Scotty! Congrats on the weight loss, the move, and the new job. :)

So Kelli and I managed to catch up for brekky Which was great!! Even got a kind staff member to take a pic :)

Hoping to see Kelli and our other Brissy/ Gold Coast friends in October!!

Look at you two hotties ❤❤❤

Look at you two hotties ❤❤❤

Lol hope I can catch up with you, Kelli and the other Brissy Sleevers in October!!

Theres been big changes for me since the op' date=' Ive moved to WA in the Pilbara, obviously new job, Training heaps and loving the new me.

Aint life grand......

Scotty[/quote']

Welcome back scotty and wow you are doing very well with your weight loss. Are you working in mining in the Pilbara. A friend of ours called Phil has just gone over there as project manager for a large mine. It's a beautiful part of the country. I was lucky to spend a few days at Kimberley Coastal Camp earlier this year and loved it.

Yup mining in the Pilbara, moved over for a bit of an adventure. Love it out here so far, waiting for the heat..... Lol.

Yup mining in the Pilbara' date=' moved over for a bit of an adventure. Love it out here so far, waiting for the heat..... Lol.[/quote']

How about an updated photo so we can see the new improved version?