Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There is a spray Vitamin available. It is called Vitamist. It is for WLS patients. Can get it at Vitamist.com. It is 4 squirts twice a day.

I LOVE the vitafusion Gummy

chewables. They taste like candy! Not expensive at all. costco has them for a great price and I believe Walmart carries them too.

GNC has a good liquid vit. I forget the name of it. Centrum Vitamins are all synthetic. They are not good for you.

I bought 1st choice for energy liquid.A1 supplements online. Not bad at all. I bought opurity chewables and the Calcium. Im preop but prepping. 1st choice I really like. The Opurity is icky. I have to go elsewhere in my mind as I chew it and the calcium is worse.

you can try Benefiber that what i used but be careful not to take to much no cramping but it works really good. and my nutritionist and doc gave my vitimins to me but they taste ok but a little chalkee. i have been eating gummie vites and gummie Calcium.< /p>

Shortypants, Where did you get your info on Centrum Vitamins? I've been taking them since surgery and they have been approved by all 3 of my doctors for me to use. If you have a source, I'd love to do some research on this. Thanks! :)

You can look/ask at any health food store, and by doing research on line. I've had 3 different cancers, so I try not to put chemicals into my body. I like to do all natural as possible, including make up, ect.

You can look/ask at any health food store, and by doing research on line. I've had 3 different cancers, so I try not to put chemicals into my body. I like to do all natural as possible, including make up, ect.

when can we ever just swallow vitamins.. i'm so tired of chewables and liquid. I just want to be able to take my shaklee Multi Vitamins which i know are the best Vitamins around... but they are bigger than an m&m

@kansasgirl which kind of Vitamins are you getting from shaklee and where are they available?