Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone I am only 5 days post my surgery. I have been dealing with a lot of discomfort but besides that I need HELP on finding a decent tasting Vitamin. My dr. Recommend bariatric fuel but it makes me gag. Please any suggestions and the best of luck to you all.

Wow we are close in surgery I had my surgery on May 1st, what have you been drinking? As far as Vitamins I use Citracal Calcium gummies and Centrum Silver chewable Multivitamins

That's the same day I had mine sorry miscounted. I have been doing lots of broth but I strain cans of progresso Soup for the broth. I like crystal light a lot. I used to love Water but now I just can't seem to get it down smoothly. Today I intruduced my Protein and my favorite tasting drinks are Atkins advantage they are great and my nutritionist approved it. I can't thank you enough for the advice. Now I justneed a bowel movement lol

That's the same day I had mine sorry miscounted. I have been doing lots of broth but I strain cans of progresso Soup for the broth. I like crystal light a lot. I used to love Water but now I just can't seem to get it down smoothly. Today I intruduced my Protein and my favorite tasting drinks are Atkins advantage they are great and my nutritionist approved it. I can't thank you enough for the advice. Now I justneed a bowel movement lol

You're very welcome glad to hear that I have a sleeve buddy, I haven't started my Protein yet, plan on starting them tomorrow. My bowl moments are watery so for the TMI. But you will get there

We're all on the same page! I add powder to everything I take in,,, I too need the BM, So scared to take a stimulant for fear of cramping,, what do u think??

I'm so scared of the same thing but the pain is so bad idk what to do I keep thinking if I just have a BM I would feel better I guess time will only tell

Hello new to site on week 2 of pre op hard but I'm doing well worry about weight loss only loss 4lbs

Well I talk to the dr today for all of you still having trouble having a BM he suggested to make sure I'm getting at least 64oz of Fluid a day with 30minutes of walking and if that doesn't do it I can drink milk of magnesia good luck to u all.

Try 1st choice for energy liquid vitamins. I have had tons of luck with it. It foes make me flush for about 5 minutes when I get to the bottom of the bottle, probably b/c I'm not shaking it good enough! I found it cheapest on Walgreen's website

I ordered opurity from the same people who make powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein. I think it tastes good (berry) and its only one a day. Kinda expensive, but worth it.

I took those presurgery but post surgery they make me gag.. they are too huge.. and taste like sour candy to me.. i had to switch to Centrum liquid.. for now.. i just want to take it and be done with it..it took me 15 minutes of chewing those Vitamins.. lol

For what it's worth I use Bariatric Fusion chew-able Vitamins. They were designed for patients that have undergone weight loss surgery. You can buy them on-line.

Hi everyone I am only 5 days post my surgery. I have been dealing with a lot of discomfort but besides that I need HELP on finding a decent tasting Vitamin. My dr. Recommend bariatric fuel but it makes me gag. Please any suggestions and the best of luck to you all.

Children flint stone complete. I'm 2 weeks out and I haven't started taking my vitiams and Calcium . So afraid I'll throw up sf pudding already made. Not 20 min later BM city. Lil FYI

I am 5 days post op as well. I have a liquid Multivitamin that I put in my Protein Shake of a morning and can't even taste it plus I put Benefiber in as well for fibre. I made myself some chicken and vegie Soup and then blended it smooth for some extra fibre. I have also had mashed banana mixed with some milk to make it liquidy and I have also blended a banana in my morning Protein shake. Vitamins for me at the best of times have a funny taste so the liquid one is working out great!! Today was the first day I wasn't visited by "the creature from the black lagoon" and I think it is because of the fibre I'm adding.