Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm in Cleveland and just starting the process. I met with the Surgeon at St Vincent and have started my 6 month supervised diet that my insurance company wants me to do. This just seems like its going to be forever now that I have made the decision to have the surgery.

I was a self pay so I didn't have to wait for anything. I think you just have to be really patient and avoid over eating because you know your time to eat less is coming so you trying to get it all in now (I guess they call it having a food funeral)....it will just screw you up psychologically after I know this because I did it and a few of my friends have as well.

Wow thats funny I live in Parma!! RIght at Tiedeman and Brookpark. I almost feel like being self pay just to not have to wait like this..

HI im from youngstown ohio i have my surgery on june11,2012 today is been 24 days out so far I'm trying to drink my Water and to follow a schedule on my eating ..no complint at all. i didn't have no bad so far but if you have any question I'm here good luck in your nwe journey

I'm in dayton, was sleeved 7/2/12 three days ago.

Just got home couple hours ago. Excited to watch the scale go in the right direction.

congratulation on you new journey .hope you feel better any question support I'm here if you need I have my surgery on june 11, 2012 good luck May God Bless you

I'm in Dayton, also. I was sleeved 6/25 in Cincinnati.

I'm from the Mansfield area, and I will be sleeved by Dr. Kelly in Mexico on August 11th. I can't wait!

I live in Parma Heights. Got sleeved June 5th at Parma Hospital.

How are you doing now?

Elsa thank you! How are you doing?

Wow thats funny I live in Parma!! RIght at Tiedeman and Brookpark. I almost feel like being self pay just to not have to wait like this..

Hey, I was just asking you about pre-ops at Cleve Clinic in another thread! Did you decide to go self pay? How did you get approved so fast??? :)

I am a very persistent person so I would call everyday to get a same day appt instead of waiting until my scheduled appt. Then when it went to my ins I called them constantly so I was able to go through all my spots in June it was submitted to ins July 5 and approved this past Monday. I asked for the soonest surgery appt and was told to start my liquids the next day.