Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No I was hoping that everyone's positive energy would help me make it happen. :( I'm so ready for this.

It will happen...u waiting for a call? This is for ur consult right?

It will happen...u waiting for a call? This is for ur consult right?

Yes it's for the first consult with the surgeon. I spent all day checking all the doctors at the West Los Angeles kaiser and came to the conclusion that I feel confident that all the doctors there are capable of doing this procedure. So tomorrow morning I'm going to call and see if I can't get the appointment with the doctor that has the least wait time till surgery

Goodluck....I hope u get a date tomorrow...that way u will know ur next step....instead of waiting...not knowing is the worse with the whole waiting process...u can only pick a surgeon with west l.a only?

Goodluck....I hope u get a date tomorrow...that way u will know ur next step....instead of waiting...not knowing is the worse with the whole waiting process...u can only pick a surgeon with west l.a only?

I asked to be referred there. If I wasn't referred from fontana, I would have to wait until the hub called me. Who knows how long that would take. It seems like kaiser fontana has the slowest process.

Yes I talked to sleeve4me she's a great person and she invited me to attend the monthly meet up support group. I haven't found anyone else that went through kaiser so bay.

Keisha- I went to the meeting with Sleeve4me in May. It was sooooooooooooooo awesome. So very informative. Going to go to the one in July as well. Hope to see you there!

Keisha- I went to the meeting with Sleeve4me in May. It was sooooooooooooooo awesome. So very informative. Going to go to the one in July as well. Hope to see you there!

Where do u guys meet?

Thickiest2Thick

Well I called just now and they gave me an appointment for July 13. With dr casillas. I have heard mixed reviews about him. On other hand my mom knows him from when he was a resident at harbor ucla. She said he is not that bad

Thickiest2Thick

Well I called just now and they gave me an appointment for July 13. With dr casillas. I have heard mixed reviews about him. On other hand my mom knows him from when he was a resident at harbor ucla. She said he is not that bad

Were the reviews based on him as a person, or bad reviews on the surgeries he has performed....Congrats on getting ur date!!

Alright!!! The date is soon.....Stay positive.

Krys

Thickiest2Thick

Were the reviews based on him as a person' date=' or bad reviews on the surgeries he has performed....Congrats on getting ur date!![/quote']

His personality is a bit harsh but, he is an excellent doctor. I'm not looking to making him my bff so. I hope I get a sooner appointment.

Thanks krys its 24 days away

His personality is a bit harsh but' date=' he is an excellent doctor. I'm not looking to making him my bff so. I hope I get a sooner appointment.

Thanks krys its 24 days away[/quote']

Lol Right!!! Him being a excellent doctor is all that matters!! Goodluck