Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Sleevers How Are You Doing?

Was sleeved in March 16, and I've lost 25 pounds, I thought I would have lost more than that but I will take it... How is everyone else doing? I still have a hard time eating and having problems getting on all my fluids...

March 30 & I'm down 25lbs... 4 the last 2 weeks I've been stuck on 25lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hey Susie.

I was sleeved 3/22 I've lost 26 pounds and have been hospitalized four times since having it done. I struggle mostly with my fluids and only eat very little.

But I'm doing ok. And sleeping great. Was sleeping 2-3 hours a night before vsg. Now sleep an easy 8-10.

I was sleeved on March 6, and I have lost 25 pounds. I too was hoping for more, seems like it went "on" faster than it is coming "off."

I am struggling with getting all of my liquids in, usually around 50 oz. per day.

My most recent epiphany is that I really do need to give up refined carbs, which is not something I resolved before surgery. I read eggface's blog, http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/, which has helped me a lot.

It's a lifelong process, not a quick fix, but I am so grateful for having this opportunity now and not wasting any more years!

3/28

Down 32 lbs!!

I'm just confused on what to eat,,,,,

I was sleeved on March 6' date=' and I have lost 25 pounds. I too was hoping for more, seems like it went "on" faster than it is coming "off."

I am struggling with getting all of my liquids in, usually around 50 oz. per day.

My most recent epiphany is that I really do need to give up refined carbs, which is not something I resolved before surgery. I read eggface's blog, http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/, which has helped me a lot.

It's a lifelong process, not a quick fix, but I am so grateful for having this opportunity now and not wasting any more years![/quote']

That's great I will look into that blog

3/28

Down 32 lbs!!

I'm just confused on what to eat' date=',,,,[/quote']

Same here, I have found that I can't eat eggs because they make me sick & I love eggs!! I eat what I can Protein first of course but it's still very little per day and I'm trying to get in my Protein shakes and fluids as well... Hopefully it will get better

At a stall for 3 weeks. I know it will pass but mentally it's frustrating!! =) I keep second guessing myself and that doesn't make it any better. Trying to stay motivated and positive! I did start working out this week so I'm hoping that will kick start me again.

At a stall for 3 weeks. I know it will pass but mentally it's frustrating!! =) I keep second guessing myself and that doesn't make it any better. Trying to stay motivated and positive! I did start working out this week so I'm hoping that will kick start me again.

I've only lost a total of 42lbs since beginning this journey. Sleeved March 29th.

The other day saw a video on Youtube regarding stalls and the individual was saying that if you can get in your daily allowance of Protein, the weight start shredding off faster. So I put it to the test and they were right. Yesterday I was at 210 which I have been at for the longest. I work hard to make sure I got in my daily allowance of Protein and liquid went to dance class. This morning I lost 2lbs, I am going to try and keep this up to see if I continue to drop.

I too am at a 42 lb lost since March 28

Stall for about 2 weeks

I need to pick up the Protein and Water. Getting back on the grind!!!