Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok Everyone, What Did You Buy?

Awesome advice. Thanks!

food containers - I bought 2 & 4 oz containers with lids. The little semitransparent disposable ones. LOVED these. Used them for Jello & such early on, and now I pack my lunches in them.

Proteins - I already knew which ones I liked, so I just stocked up. Then they ended up all being too thick to do me much good.

syrups - on the rare occasion (anymore) that I drink a from-powder Protein drink, I doctor the crap out of it. Here are some of my favorites to use (all SF):

Torani Salted Caramel

DaVinci Kahlua

Torani coffee

DaVinci Chai Tea

Torani Peanut Butter

Torani Cookie Dough

Torani Orange

I buy my from local stores or onine through netrition. They're higher per bottle, but when you factor in shipping they're usually quite a bit cheaper.

This was my 2nd WLS so I pretty much knew what I would/wouldn't need. I way overbought the first time.

where do you get torino Syrup egg face uses it thanks

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST

Amazon.com. They have a sampler

Took the words right out of my mouth Pook!! "TOO MUCH!"

I am also pre op, but this is what I have so far:

I already have small plastic containers.

Unjury Unflavored Protein Powder

Unjury chicken Protein powder

Premade sugar free Jell-o and pudding

Sugar Free Jell-o and Pudding mixes

Isopure

Magic Bullet type blender (but the brand is Cuisinart)

Chike 5 flavor single serve packets (free plus shipping)

Sugar Free popsicles

chewable vitamins for hair and nails

chewable Multi Vitamins

There are past threads with a lot of information. The search feature here is so=so. For expediency sake I will post my lists. They are a bit wordy. Some thing I already had. I still use everything. I may have overdone it on the Protein powder (I bought 1 ea 5 lb bag of chocolate and vanilla). Oh well, I still drink Protein shake now and again. You can mix them into batters and things so it's not a waste.

What to Have at Home for liquid and Puree Stage

The above post reminds me of the meal that I absolutely lived off of during my full liquids phase... My mother in law made a big ol' container of an awesome cream of Tomato Soup (I don't have the recipe...but anything similar would work). I would mix that with cottage cheese. I know it sounds weird. But it increased the amount of Protein per serving. It really kept me full (which can be hard to achieve during the liquid-y stages), so I thought I'd share.

I'm 3 months out now. I still use my Blender Bottle every single day, with my Syntrax Nectar protein powder. And I still use my tiny food storage containers. I couldn't live with my crockpot... Once a week we fill it full of skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs. I also love my FitBit and myfitnesspal. :)

If you have a restaurant supply store in your are- they carry many many many different kinds and brands if the s/f syrups for 3-5$ each.