Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15Th...anyone Else?

Only a few hours until it's my turn on the losers bench....wish me luck!

Mine is today at 7:00am. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. Good luck to all my fellow May 15 sleevers!!!

@my gastric sleeve...congrats! I am glad ur doing well!!

Good luck to the May 15ths...I know there were lots of us...I am nervous!!! Let's get this done!! Meet ya back here!!

Good luck friends!! Praying for all of you! Fast recovery!!!

Yes good luck to everyone else also! Im getting on the shuttle to the hospital in 90 minutes with Cassie ;)

Melissa !!! Are you ready??

I'm ready & excited. I don't think I'm nervous at all!

I'm ready too! Kinda nervous! But I feel good bout it!! Can't wait to meet you!

Well I had surgery on the 15th at 11am. Was out of recovery in my room by 5pm. I was kept an extra day because anesthesia was kicking my ass and BP was all over the place. I'm still out of it trying to figure out how to get my energy level up. I'm also dealing with Aunt Flow who decided to visit me today.. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Any updates ladies....I'm a little concerned

I had my surgery Monday and was released home Tuesday. First couple of days sucked, but I followed directions, walked a lot & took my pain meds. It's been 5/6 days and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm sipping liquids all day but have got them all in. The gas & indegestion are bearable and the surgery wounds are super small, I have 5 in total. I'm going to drive to my friends house tomorrow to watch Game of Thrones, I have to get out of my house! But doing great! Down 20 lbs including the pre op diet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I just didn't care about posting right after the surgery. I was so drugged up anyway! I kept falling asleep like a narcoleptic! I don't know how some of these people post right after surgery. Big ups to them for being troopers! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My surgery went fine, was feeling great Saturday morning before all day air travel, blah. Got home & have been having a heavy feeling in my chest. Hoping it's just anesthesia or surgical gas, but I just don't know. I've been up since 230 this morning worrying about it!

I updated but I had started another thread and forgot about this one in my drugged state...lmao! My surgery had some complications I wasn't expecting. Stayed 2 extra days I wasn't expecting and scared my poor hubby half to death. But Jesus got me thru it. And I am sore but feeling so much better today. Can't give a weight update. I was told by the surgeon not to weigh till he takes my drain out. My whole body was swollen due to blood pressure issues and Water retention. So the scale isn't likely to be accurate till the swelling goes down. Even so, the fam says I look thinner. I will find out Tues.