Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb Sleevers 2012 How Much Have You Loss/ Any Concerns

Started at 349 and a size 30. Down to 285 and size 20!! Very excited. Long way to go, but feeling terrific!!

Sleeved Feb 17th 2012, starting weight 329 "according to the doc". Today is June 2,2012 and I weigh in at 248 even. I have had a 4lb weight gain from starting to lift weights and supplemental Water weight gain but its starting to come off now. Thank god.

Still to this day I am never hungry. God blessed me lol. Yes I am gonna win.

Capacity is equal to 3 tablespoons max

Foods not tolerated are switching up constantly except for chicken and eggs <-just cant eat them

Overall I feel good, no problems, and I feel like I never had a surgery at all. I just take it a day at a time knowing that this was the best thing in my life that I could have done for myself.

I am glad all of yall are doing good and feel good. May we all reach our goal and then some. Capt D

I started at 208 and now I am 151. So 57 pounds down since Feb 7.

That is awesome! Are you exercising? What are you doing and eating? You are working that sleeve! You are inspiring!!!

I am right on the cusp of Feb/Mar since my surgery was 2/28. It is really working great for me. I have lost 56 lbs. The big difference is exercising every day and keeping a food diary and the weight falls off. If I don't log food then I gain :( I am very happy with the results!!

Y'all are doing really great. I definitely can eat more than 3 spoonfuls and never lost my hunger. : ( Every pound is a struggle. Surgery 02/09/12 lost 36 lbs since preop diet. I can still wear the same jeans frim b4 surgery but they are loose. Dr was happy because I'm halfway to goal but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I exercise daily at least 1 hr per day.

Y'all are doing really great. I definitely can eat more than 3 spoonfuls and never lost my hunger. : ( Every pound is a struggle. Surgery 02/09/12 lost 36 lbs since preop diet. I can still wear the same jeans frim b4 surgery but they are loose. Dr was happy because I'm halfway to goal but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I exercise daily at least 1 hr per day.

I was sleeved on 20 Feb, and weighed in at 293lb

Today I weigh 229lb. That's 64lb that I am not going to see again. Life has returned to a new kind of normal after surgery. I say new, because I now go to the gym 3 times a week and walk everyday, both activities that I have never done before!

Hey everyone!!! I was sleeved Feb 9, starting weight 284 and as of yesterday I am 227.. 56 lbs that have totally changed my life :) .. Looking forward in the coming months.. I do exercise also 5 times a week n out of those 5 days 2 t with a trainer.

post-22621-13813658898997_thumb.jpg

Gabby, chica you looking good. I'm a little ticked because I've seemed to have run into a stall. I am hoping to be down to 220 by the 4th of July.

My starting weight was 354 and I was sleeved on 2/27/12 in Mexico....I am currently 276.2 as of this morning....yahoo I am down from size 28-30 to now a 22-20, yeeha! I am loving it, my knees feel great my body feels great! I'm so much happier!

well...started at 354 and now at 269....85# since feb 27th....yahoo....and it's that TOM so no loss this week.....ugggg..I swim in Water arobics 3 x's a week....

As of today June 26, 2012 I am at 237lbs. Woohoo. I just treated myself to a new bike cause now I Dont have to wear the wide load sign on my back. Still no hunger. Everyone still trips out on me when they see me cause I am gone a month at a time. Now instead of the nickname Big D its slim lmao

I have become hungry again last few weeks. I have gone back to my Protein Shakes. I calorie count everyday.

I had my surgery feb 22 2012 I was 211.4 my weight now is 158 I want to get to 140 do only 18 more pounds to go....good luck to all and congrats to all of the weight loss.... It's been a journey but I'm happy to be where I am and I feel good in my skin. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I have become hungry again last few weeks. I have gone back to my Protein Shakes. I calorie count everyday.

Does it get unbearable to where you have to eat or can you switch it off?

For me I just nibble off my wifes plate. I piss her off cause she sympathy eats for me. I drink Protein shakes every morning. It takes me 3 hrs to drink one but thats my habit. Good luck and keep us updated