Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb Sleevers 2012 How Much Have You Loss/ Any Concerns

HI want to hear about others your journey and weight loss my stats are starting weight 211.4 on surgery date 02/22/2012 current weight 179......slowly losing......

I started at 208 and now I am 151. So 57 pounds down since Feb 7.

Yaay to all us February sleevers! Good job everyone! I was 240 on surgery day ( Feb 9th) and I am 201 now, 39 lbs so far, 54 total since January so I am ok with that. I feel I am slowing a bit but I am eating more and exercising and I seem to be losing inches so I am ok!

I started at 208 and now I am 151. So 57 pounds down since Feb 7.

thats awesome......have you been working out any tips for us slow losers

My surgery date was 1/28/12 (so almost a Feb sleever) & my surgery day weight was 316. As of today I am 257 so down 59 lbs....yay!!

My surgery date was 1/28/12 (so almost a Feb sleever) & my surgery day weight was 316. As of today I am 257 so down 59 lbs....yay!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Yaay to all us February sleevers! Good job everyone! I was 240 on surgery day ( Feb 9th) and I am 201 now, 39 lbs so far, 54 total since January so I am ok with that. I feel I am slowing a bit but I am eating more and exercising and I seem to be losing inches so I am ok!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost more inches than weight too......

Sleeved in Mexico by Dr. Aceves....WOW wonderful is all I can say...I loved the royalty treatment program they got going on down there. Sleeved February 27th, 2012 and have lost #58 lbs to date....

sleeved Feb. 15th..I'm down 50 lbs and 40 inches

Sleeved February 24. Pre op weight 285. day of surgery 272 as of today 231. Thanks be to God. Surgery with Dr Garcia.

Surgery 2/14 start weight 317.5 now 278. Slow and steady

I was sleeved on 2/9 and as of this morning I have lost 61 pounds. I am one happy camper. Started at 284 and I am 223 now. :0)

Was sleeved on Feb. 9th. so far down 43 lbs. I started out at 268 and now I'm 225. Not as fast losing the weight as I would like but I didn't gain it overnight either.