Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Fresno, Ca Sleevers?

well i went to the nutrisionist at my primary care as well as the psych on my own, im gonna see if he will wave it......they didnt do anything for my in office except the consult so maybe they will.......or my insurance said i can find a new surgon.......i am not pleased at thispoint im thinking of calling around to different surgons

well i went to the nutrisionist at my primary care as well as the psych on my own' date=' im gonna see if he will wave it......they didnt do anything for my in office except the consult so maybe they will.......or my insurance said i can find a new surgon.......i am not pleased at thispoint im thinking of calling around to different surgons[/quote']

I can't say I blame you. I went with Felix because he is one of the best. I hated the program fee but I was in a rush and happened to have it from my tax return. I didn't want to waste any more time.

i have decided not to look anywhere else thats why i went with him to so i might as well suck it up and pay besides how much money have i wasted on diet plans , pills and non sense......i am just happy i am going to get it done.....

i have decided not to look anywhere else thats why i went with him to so i might as well suck it up and pay besides how much money have i wasted on diet plans ' date=' pills and non sense......i am just happy i am going to get it done.....[/quote']

I was given the option to break it up. Maybe that would make it easier on you. Any idea when you'll be having your surgery. It's nice to talk to someone here in Fresno and using Felix. I haven't found many in Fresno. I had my surgery in May so some of the May Sleevers have broke off and we created our own Facebook group. It's been a great support group. Unfortunately none of them are in Fresno. I don't think any of them are even in California. Most of them are in the south/southeastern part of the U.S.

Tell me a little about yourself... How old are you? What are your stats? Goals? Etc etc. feel free to ask me any questions you might have. My info on the site isn't really updated because I use the mobile app the most. Well, good luck and stay in touch. My email is janetbrewer1639@comcast.net if its easier to communicate that way.

Ttyl

-Jan

I know they gave me that option, so RhYs what I'm doing I think with Xmas and property taxes this will be what I have to do. My surgery is set for December 19th I'm excited....I'm 31 with five children 3 I gave birth to and with each one i gained a good 50 pounds. I'm married and since I got married I've gained 50 pounds. I have always been thick but now I'm beyond for my height. I'm 5'1 and am now about 215 pounds......I'm at my breaking point. After my second child who happen to be a boy I was having a lot of problems and after some lab work I was told I had pcos, I was in denial for a year then decided I better get my health in check ....plus I wanted a baby. 2 months after I started metformin I got pregnant. And now two years later I'm bigger now then I was after I had my son. So after seeing what lap band did for my sister I decided I wanted it to.....then I went to the seminar and after all the info I was sure the sleeve was for me. I talked my mom into talking to her Dr about it for her diabetes and she is 7 weeks post opp now she is doing great. So I'm just now waiting for my date.....I am so happy that I will be out of all the yoyo dieting crap. I just want to be healthy and it won't hurt to look hot.....lol what are your stats.....then and now. Oh I am also at lisav2281@gmail.com

Me..mine was Dr. Juarez on Halloween

Me..mine was Dr. Juarez on Halloween

Hi... I had my surgery in May so I'm coming up on my 7th month. Hope things are going well for you. Things have been pretty great for me :)

How much have you lost.? If you don't mind me asking

How much have you lost.? If you don't mind me asking

I have lost a total of 57 lbs. Besides my first month and one other month I have lost 6 lbs/month like clockwork. I am expecting it to get slower. This last month I thought I was only going to lose 3-4 but at the last minute.. Bam! 3 lbs were gone.

Any Fresnoian Sleevers doing the Jingle Bell Run?

I ran my first (of hopefully many) 5ks today. It was the Jingle Bell Run down Christmas Tree Lane. Had such a great time and it felt great to not come in last. I ran the entire thing! I never could've done it 60lbs ago.

I am in Fresno and my surgery is Monday with Dr. Juarez. I am so happy to find good support groups and friends to share with

Happy to hear about you 5k can't wait until I get there.....tomorrow is my surgery I am do excited and nervous....

Happy to hear about you 5k can't wait until I get there.....tomorrow is my surgery I am do excited and nervous....

I'm very excited for you. Best of luck. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Be sure to keep in touch.

Good luck to you. Ill be thinking of you!