Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Donali's New Hairdo!!!

Wow, Donali! I love your new hair style! :D :D :D

I went to your website to get a better look and I must say... you look so sophisticated. It really suites you and will be so great for this upcoming summer heat!

Looking good... no, correction... Looking GREAT! :D

Thanks, Anne! It's a little shorter than I intended, but it will grow out. I'm particularly fond of the color, but have never been good in the past at keeping up with things like that, so we'll see if this time is any different.

I posted a couple pics I had Mom take today in clothes that actually fit, so I don't look quite as wide as I did in my sideways pic at the Grand Canyon.

And I love the lapis necklace I'm wearing in the first new do pic, but, Lord! do the breasts ever start?!?!?! How low ARE those babies?!?!! lol

Yep, you can really see that it makes a difference when we DON'T wear baggy clothes. You are doing such a wonderful job, congratulations!

I know what you mean about the breast thing... lol! Mine are sooo saggy, it is really pitiful... I am scared to death of losing any sensation, so I don't think I will ever have the guts to get a lift. Oh well, gotta work with what we have sometimes.

Thanks for sharing your pics!:D :D :D

HUBBA HUBBA!!!

your new do looks great!!! i really like the necklace too.

it looks like you lost 50 pounds just from changing clothes!!!

i think what i like best about your pics is the big ole SMILE!!!!

:D Donali

You look great! What a difference a cut can do. Love the necklace too.

I'm laughing about the low breasts cause the other day I had a party and my girlfriends and I were talking about "How Much does a breast weigh?" and "How low can they go" like torpedoes... Here's the joke

An old lady was tiered of living and decided to kill herself and wanted to make sure she'd get a clean shot. So she called her doctor and asked "Where is your heart located?" the doctor said "right below your left breast". The next day she was admitted into emergency for shooting her knee cap.

Vera - lol.

Mine aren't too terrible yet (am I just in denial?!?!) :D I mean, they're not perky, and they just lie there, and they start really low, but... They still have some form to them. I'm hoping they won't turn into socks with tennis balls. I'm pretending they won't. :D

I like the knob joke. A woman goes in for a face lift, and the doc installs a knob on her forehead, and tells her to just twist the knob, and she can adjust her own facelift. A week later she returns to his office, complaining about the bags under her eyes. The doc says, "Those aren't bags - those are your breasts." and she says, "Well, I guess there's no point in asking you about the goatee, then..." lol

......loving your new hair! You look so glamorous, love the shoulder/beautiful necklace shot.... Shelley's right, you DO look like you've lost fifty pounds from just changing clothes! At least your breasts look like they're in the right place - I definitely have the sock/tennis ball thing goin on....apparently your nipples should be 18cm (about 8 inches) from your neck/collar bone - mine are 38cm from there!!!!:cool: :):D I am now contemplating origami classes to get them into a bra.....:sick

But, again, wow lady....lookin good - bet your guy is thrilled with the new you xx

I know I should probably know this but what is your website so i can look at your pics. Thanks Ginny

299/275/130

4/19/04

Dr. Spiegel

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Being a new bandster (5/26), it's easy to get overwhelmed by the whole picture. But you've shown the steps taken and the results at each step. It doesn't hurt that you have always been beautiful to begin with! Your skin looks gorgeous! Best of luck always!

thanks for showing how you see your pictures........I didn't know how to see them either before then lol

I like your 232 pictures. Of course that is what I am stuck on (232)and I still think I am skinnier then I am. (that was a huge problem for me at 282 denial) You do have a great smile, you need to use the bottom one in the pictures on the main page to show that smile off (just my opinion of course)

Donali,

You look so fab...and believe me I haven't had a chance to read any LBT lately...I just had to reply!