Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thread Killers

There you go Dody.....Jack is a Chippendale dancer. I have my one's, five's & ten's ready to go. More Jack MORE!!!

Where's Poodles? She would love this.

Well, I came across is again today and have decided that my one true thread killer is When Someone Uses That Font Where Every Word Is Capitalized. I Mean, Are They Doing It On Purpose, Because Frankly It's A Pain In The Ass To Type Every Word Starting With A Capital Letter. Almost As Big A Pain In The Ass As It Is To Read. I Sincerely Hope That It Is A Font Style Because Otherwise I Have To Question The User's Sanity. When I Come Across This Type Of Post, If I Look At All (Usually Not), It's To See If It Looks Like It Might Be Worth The Time And Irritation To Read It Through.

Normally, I see it an move on. Who cares what it says.

Dear DonnaB,

Actually, I don't think it's something they do on purpose. It's a formatting issue.

Now.. don't you feel bad for that, Donna? Shame on you for being such a meaniehead.

Love, P'Nutz

I dislike complainers

Or excuse mongers

I dont mind mild things like the caps of each word, but I cant really read the ones that are whole stories WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS!! LIKE THEY ARE YELLING AT ME! It sorta makes my eyes bug out~

oh Im not complaing so telly can still like me :D

Nana~

I do have a pet peave which drives my eyes a different direction when I see it. It's when a person types a long story and they do not separate thoughts or ideas. They bunch it all into one huge paragraph. It is usually or approximately 1,000 words in length, all smushed together.

It hurts me to try and read it that way, it also bores me to no end.

I think this is a complaint.

I personally find the thread posts that are a single massive block of text that dont have any kind of punctuation or line breaks very difficult to read I personally am not sure exactly how people can comprehend exactly what the poster is trying to say and as a result it can kill a thread this combines with the confusion on where one particular sentence begins and another ends compounds the problem of over legibility and comprehension personall I think its time we really aayed attention to how we type and more importantly what we type and when so that the general masses can understand I often wonder if such posts are written out of a desire to confuse or because the individual is merely unconcerned and is just getting whatever the issue is off the chest but I think on the whole we could really do with the punctuation and line breaks to make things easier so that we can provide adequate support to all posters regardless of subject or content man this typing without punctuation is killing me once upon a time there was a squirrel names squirry and he went for an adventure in the deep dark forest of Argh Squirry was a brave squirrel and didnt fear the haunted forest which was stupid because a big ass demon from the pits of hell sprang forth and devoured his soul for all eternity thanks for playing kids game over etcetera

I dont mind mild things like the caps of each word, but I cant really read the ones that are whole stories WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS!! LIKE THEY ARE YELLING AT ME! It sorta makes my eyes bug out~

oh Im not complaing so telly can still like me :D

Nana~

Ooooh! I think reading all caps (even though it IS like being yelled at) is easier on the eyes than the uppsy, downsy, capitalized writing.

So... I guess Telly was making her complaint WHILE I was typing my wonderful story. :D

"Then Squirry the squirrel went, "Neep, neep, neep," and they all went home to tea."

~ Edmund Blackadder