Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op And Feeling Great!

Had my sleeve on 4/12 and surprisingly only hurt for about a day or two. Feeling good when I eat/drink. It's hard being around the people eating other things tho, as my nose still works and it smells great! Haven't weighed myself yet, bug know I already lost weight and am focusing on healing and learning now, not the numbers...YET. Looking for friends to just chit chat with.

Congrats! I was sleeved on 3/29 and am also feeling great! Down 31 lbs. :) Good luck!

Congrats! I was sleeved on 3/29 and am also feeling great! Down 31 lbs. :) Good luck!

I was also sleeved on this day glad you are doing so well & congrats on the loss :)

@Esheldon ; Also glad you doing so well after a short amount of time. Best of luck on your journey!!

Had my sleeve on 4/12 and surprisingly only hurt for about a day or two. Feeling good when I eat/drink. It's hard being around the people eating other things tho' date=' as my nose still works and it smells great! Haven't weighed myself yet, bug know I already lost weight and am focusing on healing and learning now, not the numbers...YET. Looking for friends to just chit chat with.[/quote']

I was sleeved on 4/12 also. The smells are there but my sleeve wants no part of it. I'm doing about the same and feeling great. Helped my son mow the lawn last night, but hoping I don't over do it!

Congrats on your new beginning!

I was sleeved on 4/12 also. The smells are there but my sleeve wants no part of it. I'm doing about the same and feeling great. Helped my son mow the lawn last night' date=' but hoping I don't over do it!

Congrats on your new beginning![/quote']

YOU MOWED?!?! NO WAY am I doing anything like that yet.

sleeved 4/9 and have lost 10 lbs. i have already tried eating cottage cheese, a cracker soggy with veg Soup, and a vienna, (very very small portions of course) and all have went over with no hitch. I felt like if i didnt try those things i would have some kinda breakdwon bc of my brain cannot handle all of these LIQUIDS!!!! ugh. anyways, it has been a lot better than expected and i think the sleeve is just what i needed.

sleeved 4/9 and have lost 10 lbs. i have already tried eating cottage cheese, a cracker soggy with veg Soup, and a vienna, (very very small portions of course) and all have went over with no hitch. I felt like if i didnt try those things i would have some kinda breakdwon bc of my brain cannot handle all of these LIQUIDS!!!! ugh. anyways, it has been a lot better than expected and i think the sleeve is just what i needed.

Wow...you're daring! :) I came to work for the first time today, and have done really well. I need to find out from my doctor's office what exactly I need to be shooting for, for Protein, etc, a day. I found these great 3oz Protein bullets, and just want to make sure I do everything by the book as long as I can. I've spent way too much money (all out of pocket), and want this to work so bad, that I don't want to jeapordize anything. I can't wait for Thursday though, as that's gonna be pudding DAY!!! My favorite thing to eat now is sugar-free banana pops. Can't get enough and they're only 10 cals! BOOYAH!

YOU MOWED?!?! NO WAY am I doing anything like that yet.

Ya I did here and there, but I felt good enough. I know I need to be cool about it, but I feel great. My fiancé was none too happy when she looked out the back door! hahaha

Eshelden- I looked forward to pudding day too! I actually counted down the days until I could have pudding! I learned though that it became gross if I made the entire packet at once. I couldn't eat the entire package before it became old.

If you buy the instant pudding try adding 1-2 ounces of milk in a small bathroom sized cup and then a teaspoon or two of the pudding mix. Stir it up and put it in the fridge for a little bit. That way you can Then try different favors without getting tired of the same one AND not waste a whole package of yummy pudding. :-)

HaHa- this pudding thing is cracking me up too.... tomorrow is my "mushy" start date and I am freaking salivating over the chance to eat pudding and cottage cheese! NEVER in my wildest dreams did I expect to be so excited about SF pudding!

My NUT is very, very picky about what we eat for the first 6 weeks.... so EVERY new food I want to try I have to get it approved my her first. She only OK'd light mushies today- no animal Proteins (no tuna, eggs, etc). She said next week we can prob expand the list- but she did up me to a 100g Protein goal.

There is a great blog by eggface (google: eggface) about frozen pudding Protein drops (freeze leftover protein pudding in icecube trays for shakes or a sweet treat). Actually.... her site is full of awesome ideas for foods and stuff- its a WLS specific site. Def recommend it for y'all.

-Kat

Ya I did here and there' date=' but I felt good enough. I know I need to be cool about it, but I feel great. My fiancé was none too happy when she looked out the back door! hahaha[/quote']

You're crazy! Ha!

Eshelden- I looked forward to pudding day too! I actually counted down the days until I could have pudding! I learned though that it became gross if I made the entire packet at once. I couldn't eat the entire package before it became old.

If you buy the instant pudding try adding 1-2 ounces of milk in a small bathroom sized cup and then a teaspoon or two of the pudding mix. Stir it up and put it in the fridge for a little bit. That way you can Then try different favors without getting tired of the same one AND not waste a whole package of yummy pudding. :-)

I buy the snack packs for my kiddos but if I didn't, they'd help me finish off pudding. ;)

HaHa- this pudding thing is cracking me up too.... tomorrow is my "mushy" start date and I am freaking salivating over the chance to eat pudding and cottage cheese! NEVER in my wildest dreams did I expect to be so excited about SF pudding!

My NUT is very' date=' very picky about what we eat for the first 6 weeks.... so EVERY new food I want to try I have to get it approved my her first. She only OK'd light mushies today- no animal Proteins (no tuna, eggs, etc). She said next week we can prob expand the list- but she did up me to a 100g Protein goal.

There is a great blog by eggface (google: eggface) about frozen pudding Protein drops (freeze leftover protein pudding in icecube trays for shakes or a sweet treat). Actually.... her site is full of awesome ideas for foods and stuff- its a WLS specific site. Def recommend it for y'all.

-Kat[/quote']

I know, right?! It's hilarious how excited we all are for pudding! I'm gonna take a pudding bath I think. Ha!

Lol! I remember that SF pudding was a HUGE deal for me!!! I won't touch any pudding again in life, but boy it was great while it lasted! :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Today's gonna be easy. All I'm thinking is "tomorrow I feast on pudding!"